Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Two months of pumping and still no swelling. Any advice?

(17-05-2017, 06:28 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(17-05-2017, 05:54 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  I wanted to be a second voice on the Bosom Beauty. Ashley8 encouraged me to get it after not being able to get a fit with the NB, and I'm so glad I invested in it. It's made pumping so easy and kind of addictive. On weekend days I have to be careful not to sit there all day and start it back up every 30 minutes because it's just so freaking fun taking them off after the timer (BB works in 30 min intervals, which is my only complaint, wish I could leave on overnight!!!) and seeing the swelling just increase every time. I just play video games while I pump and the time flies!!! I know fit isn't an issue with you but I really enjoy the BB and it has given me really good swelling that won't completely go away even after 24 hours. (And I am very small) 

I honestly can't speak scientifically on if the constant pumping and releasing of the BB is better than a 7::2 method but it's working wonders for me and all I have to do is lay back and let it happen  Cool

Way to go girl soooo happy for you! Tongue

Well we shall see with time if the growth lasts and continues!!! I hope it does. I'm working through your blog posts right now, love them so much! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you Sweetorange for sharing your tips with us on your blog! <3 I've tried everything and swelling just doesn't seem to happen, but it could be because of dense breast tissue. I tried for three long months so I did about 100 hours of pumping. Should have gotten a bit of swelling, right??

Thank you for your reply, Arwen <3 It's amazing that you are swelling more and more each time with BB! It does sound very tempting indeed but the thing is, the NB domes do fit my breast size. It's annoying that I can't move around while pumping (can you actually walk around while pumping with your BB cups, by the way?) but the most annoying thing is that there's no swelling!! Anyway, as tedious as it is, I'm giving my NB another go and I really hope this time I get some swelling -it is warmer now so maybe the heat could help- but I'll be keeping an eye on your thread! Pls do update us. Seeing your positive results is making me very curious!

(17-05-2017, 08:08 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Thank you Sweetorange for sharing your tips with us on your blog! <3 I've tried everything and swelling just doesn't seem to happen, but it could be because of dense breast tissue. I tried for three long months so I did about 100 hours of pumping. Should have gotten a bit of swelling, right??

Thank you for your reply, Arwen <3 It's amazing that you are swelling more and more each time with BB! It does sound very tempting indeed but the thing is, the NB domes do fit my breast size. It's annoying that I can't move around while pumping (can you actually walk around while pumping with your BB cups, by the way?) but the most annoying thing is that there's no swelling!! Anyway, as tedious as it is, I'm giving my NB another go and I really hope this time I get some swelling -it is warmer now so maybe the heat could help- but I'll be keeping an eye on your thread! Pls do update us. Seeing your positive results is making me very curious!

Bettie! Yep, you should have started noticing the swelling little by little and noticeable changes as well. However hang in there and don't give up, one day you will see you boobs have changed in size finally! Keep up the good work!

(17-05-2017, 07:08 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  
(17-05-2017, 06:28 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(17-05-2017, 05:54 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  I wanted to be a second voice on the Bosom Beauty. Ashley8 encouraged me to get it after not being able to get a fit with the NB, and I'm so glad I invested in it. It's made pumping so easy and kind of addictive. On weekend days I have to be careful not to sit there all day and start it back up every 30 minutes because it's just so freaking fun taking them off after the timer (BB works in 30 min intervals, which is my only complaint, wish I could leave on overnight!!!) and seeing the swelling just increase every time. I just play video games while I pump and the time flies!!! I know fit isn't an issue with you but I really enjoy the BB and it has given me really good swelling that won't completely go away even after 24 hours. (And I am very small) 

I honestly can't speak scientifically on if the constant pumping and releasing of the BB is better than a 7::2 method but it's working wonders for me and all I have to do is lay back and let it happen  Cool

Way to go girl soooo happy for you! Tongue

Well we shall see with time if the growth lasts and continues!!! I hope it does. I'm working through your blog posts right now, love them so much! Thank you for sharing!

Arwen! such a kind words thank you very much! Blush I try to be helpful as much as possible! I just uploaded another thing on my blog and it is related to NBE in my opinion, Parabens and cancer . 

https://beautynatureandlove.wordpress.co...ens-chaos/

(17-05-2017, 09:32 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Bettie! Yep, you should have started noticing the swelling little by little and noticeable changes as well. However hang in there and don't give up, one day you will see you boobs have changed in size finally! Keep up the good work!

Hi Sweetorange. I know. Sigh, not only should I have noticed swelling but growth too after 100 hours of pumping!!! Why I'm not swelling is still a mystery. I feel the "pull" and my breasts do change color so it's not like there's not enough suction/pressure. Thank you for the encouragement <3

(18-05-2017, 01:40 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(17-05-2017, 09:32 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Bettie! Yep, you should have started noticing the swelling little by little and noticeable changes as well. However hang in there and don't give up, one day you will see you boobs have changed in size finally! Keep up the good work!

Hi Sweetorange. I know. Sigh, not only should I have noticed swelling but growth too after 100 hours of pumping!!! Why I'm not swelling is still a mystery. I feel the "pull" and my breasts do change color so it's not like there's not enough suction/pressure. Thank you for the encouragement <3

I wonder if you had tried applying essential oils to your carrier oil?

do not look to the "swell", look to the consistency of wearing the domes, and swell will take care of itself. 

There may be no signs of movement for a long while, but remember.  It is ALWAYS those that don't give up that make the most.

Change your mind set,  make wearing the domes your daily pleasure and your body will take care of the rest.

And Again ... change your mind set, Do not look for changes ... envision changes, chant it over and over....meditate while you pump, meditate on your body doing what your mind wants ... making sure that what you want is envisioned clearly.

Boobs, like anything else in our universe respond best to need. Use them ... dont just grow them ... USE THEM, if you have a significant other make him nurse you. Nothing makes breast grow like need, play hungry baby noises while doing so..... you'd be surprised... ^_^

Thank you Sweetorange and Caliboobs for your feedback. 

Sweetorange, yes I've tried peppermint and cinnamon essential oil but these were too strong (even though I diluted them). These days I'm using fennel essential oil which I quite like but it hasn't led to any swelling yet. Which essential oils do you use?

(21-05-2017, 03:59 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Thank you Sweetorange and Caliboobs for your feedback. 

Sweetorange, yes I've tried peppermint and cinnamon essential oil but these were too strong (even though I diluted them). These days I'm using fennel essential oil which I quite like but it hasn't led to any swelling yet. Which essential oils do you use?

Well, I mix in 150ml macadamia oil + 5 drops rosehip oil + 5 drops cypress+ 5 drops fennel+ 5 drops lavender + 5 drops clarysage 

just use a small amount about a hazelnut on each breasts and massage until your skin penetrates it all. I use it for noogling to, before pumping only.

(21-05-2017, 08:01 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Well, I mix in 150ml macadamia oil + 5 drops rosehip oil + 5 drops cypress+ 5 drops fennel+ 5 drops lavender + 5 drops clarysage 

just use a small amount about a hazelnut on each breasts and massage until your skin penetrates it all. I use it for noogling to, before pumping only.

Sounds lovely SweetOrange! Thank you <3 I forgot I have some lavender oil too. It's soo relaxing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon