Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Two months of pumping and still no swelling. Any advice?

(21-05-2017, 09:50 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(21-05-2017, 08:01 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Well, I mix in 150ml macadamia oil + 5 drops rosehip oil + 5 drops cypress+ 5 drops fennel+ 5 drops lavender + 5 drops clarysage 

just use a small amount about a hazelnut on each breasts and massage until your skin penetrates it all. I use it for noogling to, before pumping only.

Sounds lovely SweetOrange! Thank you <3 I forgot I have some lavender oil too. It's soo relaxing.

I have been thinking on this for a few days now Bettie, and really if I take boob greed out of the equation (mine, not yours... Wink ) and just apply common sense with what I know it comes down to what is swelling. Swelling is the result of your body having suffered some form of damage, as we are actually looking to cause cell division we need to take that tissue to the point where it feels stressed enough to tear, but not actually do it. So if your getting great swelling, I wonder if this is not really a bad sign?

The fact that your not experiencing any is a great sign that your body is able to deal with a lot of that kind of stress!! So you should be able to withstand an hour a day  min at 5hg. Do you have the pump with the gauge? I know someone mentioned it earlier in this thread, but if you really want to succeed, you should do gauged sessions for 45 mins to an hour at a time.....sure do 4 hours, just not all at once though.  Big Grin  Most importantly, forget about SEEING results (because you need pics to notice anything on yourself anyway.), be consistent, every day, and you will see results. Let your NBE routine just become as much a part of your day as breakfast.

(06-06-2017, 04:16 PM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  
(21-05-2017, 09:50 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(21-05-2017, 08:01 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Well, I mix in 150ml macadamia oil + 5 drops rosehip oil + 5 drops cypress+ 5 drops fennel+ 5 drops lavender + 5 drops clarysage 

just use a small amount about a hazelnut on each breasts and massage until your skin penetrates it all. I use it for noogling to, before pumping only.

Sounds lovely SweetOrange! Thank you <3 I forgot I have some lavender oil too. It's soo relaxing.

I have been thinking on this for a few days now Bettie, and really if I take boob greed out of the equation (mine, not yours... Wink ) and just apply common sense with what I know it comes down to what is swelling. Swelling is the result of your body having suffered some form of damage, as we are actually looking to cause cell division we need to take that tissue to the point where it feels stressed enough to tear, but not actually do it. So if your getting great swelling, I wonder if this is not really a bad sign?

The fact that your not experiencing any is a great sign that your body is able to deal with a lot of that kind of stress!! So you should be able to withstand an hour a day  min at 5hg. Do you have the pump with the gauge? I know someone mentioned it earlier in this thread, but if you really want to succeed, you should do gauged sessions for 45 mins to an hour at a time.....sure do 4 hours, just not all at once though.  Big Grin  Most importantly, forget about SEEING results (because you need pics to notice anything on yourself anyway.), be consistent, every day, and you will see results. Let your NBE routine just become as much a part of your day as breakfast.

I started massage and meditation hypnosis and directed dreaming with vacuum cupping and pumping.

(06-06-2017, 04:16 PM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  I have been thinking on this for a few days now Bettie, and really if I take boob greed out of the equation (mine, not yours... Wink ) and just apply common sense with what I know it comes down to what is swelling. Swelling is the result of your body having suffered some form of damage, as we are actually looking to cause cell division we need to take that tissue to the point where it feels stressed enough to tear, but not actually do it. So if your getting great swelling, I wonder if this is not really a bad sign?

Thank you for your reply and encouragemet PeppermintPatty. Much needed! I'm still pumping an hour a day and though I am doing it automatically and I'm trying not to obsess about swelling (not swelling), I am getting impatient and I do get some doubts about noogling...I pumped for three months by the way with no results, not even a teensy bit of swelling. Took a long break (my breasts felt too cold during winter anyway) and started noogling again about a month ago.

Do you really think swelling is a bad sign or are you saying that to make me feel better??  Wink Seriously, I've always thought swelling = growth. I think there are a few members who claimed that they didn't really swell much and grew anyway but it does seem like the majority do swell. 

No, I don't have a gauge. I've already spent so much (I have the M domes, the L cups, the contoured L cups....that's how stubborn I am. I wanted to try everything!!). I do pump hard enough. If I pump less, it feels like there's not much suction and my domes would fall off. By the way, my breasts do turn a bit purple-ish (I've tried decreasing the pressure but they're still somewhat purple). I know it's not really a good sign but I found out that it also depends on your skin tone, circulation etc. Do your breasts also turn red or slightly purple? Oh, taking pictures and measuring discourages me. If you check out my personal thread PeppermintPatty, you'll notice that I've been at NBE for what seems like ages!!! Anyway, I'm not giving up yet. Like you said, I'll be consistent and time will tell! Thank you again! <3

Hey there! Sorry to hear you are not getting any swelling.
I haven't read your whole thread, but I thought I would give my 2 cents on the matter Smile

I thought about maybe your vasodilation isn't really happening well. These are hormone dependent (estrogen). 
Have a look here at eNOS (endothelial nitric oxide synthase) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12372846/

So my advice would be to just take supplements with high estrogen potential in it. Like PM or Raw Ovarian Glandulars.

Just buy 1 bottle and see how that works, I think within 2 weeks you should see results.

You can also go on Birth Control Pill with estrogen in it. Just some thoughts.

Good luck love! Xxx ellen

Hi Miss Ellen! Thank you for your 2 cents, I really appreciate it.

I dunno if it's because I have dense tissue, poor circulation but like you said, it could be hormone related and that I might need an extra "boost" of estrogen. I have in fact been taking hops and aguaje (during my follicular phase) for the past two months but I don't really notice any change. My body cannot tollerate very "strong" herbs so I need to be extra cautious, otherwise I would have gone for PM already! A couple of members mentioned that PM could also raise testosterone/LH which I absolutely want to avoid (as I have PCOS). I wish there were more studies done on herbs like PM, aguaje etc. I may try it out one day, but I'd go for a low dose just in case. 

As for a BCP, I took one for many years and it didn't do a thing. I need to take a look a closer look at your threads but if I remember correctly, did you take PM? How long did you take it for before you saw results? And do you still take it for maintenance? Thank you <3 XX

(24-06-2017, 01:44 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi Miss Ellen! Thank you for your 2 cents, I really appreciate it.

I dunno if it's because I have dense tissue, poor circulation but like you said, it could be hormone related and that I might need an extra "boost" of estrogen. I have in fact been taking hops and aguaje (during my follicular phase) for the past two months but I don't really notice any change. My body cannot tollerate very "strong" herbs so I need to be extra cautious, otherwise I would have gone for PM already! A couple of members mentioned that PM could also raise testosterone/LH which I absolutely want to avoid (as I have PCOS). I wish there were more studies done on herbs like PM, aguaje etc. I may try it out one day, but I'd go for a low dose just in case. 

As for a BCP, I took one for many years and it didn't do a thing. I need to take a look a closer look at your threads but if I remember correctly, did you take PM? How long did you take it for before you saw results? And do you still take it for maintenance? Thank you <3 XX

Hi Bettie!

I have PCOS too, and I don't use herbs either. I take Bovine Ovary: Raw Ovarian Glandulars. 
(Which is technically not a herb but dried ovaries from a cow).

They really help with crazy NBE growth (even without noogling) and also with the PCOS symptoms too! I think I might use this stuff in lower dose once I am done with NBE, just for my health.
Another girl who also has PCOS also takes the same BO as me, she also has great results on her health, appearance and breasts.
BO with girls who have PCOS really seem to work I have noticed, with NBE and overal health. I think it is because our own ovaries don't work as they should, and we are giving our bodies the extra ovary hormones it needs.

I don't take PM. And I think hops is very weak in estrogen amount, I don't know about the other one though.

Yeah I thought I would just share my ideas on this. I think it especially might work now that I know that you have PCOS, I assume you are doing everything right with noogling. It might just be the hormones. Really recommend trying!

And you say you took one BCP that didn't work. You know there are many types of BCP with different hormones in them? Also different amounts of estrogen?
If supplements are not an option, you can always talk to your doctor ir look online about the different options there Smile

Hope that it works out love! xxX

(24-06-2017, 04:58 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hi Bettie!

I have PCOS too, and I don't use herbs either. I take Bovine Ovary: Raw Ovarian Glandulars. 

They really help with crazy NBE growth (even without noogling) and also with the PCOS symptoms too! I think I might use this stuff in lower dose once I am done with NBE, just for my health.
Another girl who also has PCOS also takes the same BO as me, she also has great results on her health, appearance and breasts.
BO with girls who have PCOS really seem to work I have noticed, with NBE and overal health. I think it is because our own ovaries don't work as they should, and we are giving our bodies the extra ovary hormones it needs.

I don't take PM. And I think hops is very weak in estrogen amount, I don't know about the other one though.

Yeah I thought I would just share my ideas on this. I think it especially might work now that I know that you have PCOS, I assume you are doing everything right with noogling. It might just be the hormones. Really recommend trying!

And you say you took one BCP that didn't work. You know there are many types of BCP with different hormones in them? Also different amounts of estrogen?
If supplements are not an option, you can always talk to your doctor ir look online about the different options there Smile

Thank you for your reply, Miss Ellen! Yes, many years ago I took a light BCP (with estrogen and progesterone). Apparently it was very light so no wonder it didn't lead to any growth. I did also try a strong BCP though and got terrifying side effects. I decided not to take BCPs anymore.

As for BO, it's incredible that you've grown so much taking it! Personally, I don't feel comfortable about it, or taking anything animal-related. I know herbs also aren't necessarily safe...kinda difficult to find something that doesn't cause adverse side effects. 

I also think hops might not be very strong since I'm not seeing anything but many sources claim that it's one of the strongest phytoestrogens (along with PM) so I don't know what to believe!! I'm taking a rather low dose because of the side effects. I'll give it some more time....I'm also taking EPO (many women lack good fats) so we'll see...

Thank you again hun. I took a look at your profile and your growth is very inspiring! I wish I could take flaxseeds the way you did in your method but I get acne from them for some reason! :-( 

<3

(24-06-2017, 10:49 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(24-06-2017, 04:58 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hi Bettie!

Thank you for your reply, Miss Ellen! Yes, many years ago I took a light BCP (with estrogen and progesterone). Apparently it was very light so no wonder it didn't lead to any growth. I did also try a strong BCP though and got terrifying side effects. I decided not to take BCPs anymore.

As for BO, it's incredible that you've grown so much taking it! Personally, I don't feel comfortable about it, or taking anything animal-related. I know herbs also aren't necessarily safe...kinda difficult to find something that doesn't cause adverse side effects. 

I also think hops might not be very strong since I'm not seeing anything but many sources claim that it's one of the strongest phytoestrogens (along with PM) so I don't know what to believe!! I'm taking a rather low dose because of the side effects. I'll give it some more time....I'm also taking EPO (many women lack good fats) so we'll see...

Thank you again hun. I took a look at your profile and your growth is very inspiring! I wish I could take flaxseeds the way you did in your method but I get acne from them for some reason! :-( 

<3

Hey Bettie Love! Yeah no worries, never take anything you are not comfortable with!

As a last resort, you can look your sodium intake. People who undergo surgery are advised to be on a low sodium diet, so that there will not be much tissue swelling. So you could try maybe to reverse that and apply for noogling, since swelling is desired. Maybe drink a soup 15/30 mins before you noogle? Or just add a little salt to a cup of water and stirr. 
Be mindfull of your own health and blood pressure though! If you are overweight, or have any heart conditions, please don't try this haha Smile

Well that was all I can think of. Hope this one fits you better.

<3

(26-06-2017, 10:17 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hey Bettie Love! Yeah no worries, never take anything you are not comfortable with!

As a last resort, you can look your sodium intake. People who undergo surgery are advised to be on a low sodium diet, so that there will not be much tissue swelling. So you could try maybe to reverse that and apply for noogling, since swelling is desired. Maybe drink a soup 15/30 mins before you noogle? Or just add a little salt to a cup of water and stirr. 
Be mindfull of your own health and blood pressure though! If you are overweight, or have any heart conditions, please don't try this haha Smile

Well that was all I can think of. Hope this one fits you better.

<3

Ha ha you are so creative Miss Ellen  Smile I really like how you think "outside the box" and how you always seem to come up with new/unique methods! Never thought about increasing salt intake.... I actually have low blood pressure (sometimes it's very low) and my weight is average so a bit of extra soup or salt water before noogling sounds doable in my case :-) I'm very curious now. Will try it out. Thank you for your advice sweetie! <3

If you want quick, permanent breast growth, NO, pumping is not for you. If you are patient and want to slowly increase your cup size, and it is slow, then YES. And pumping coupled with wearing a good bust shaper will definitely give you a bust line . . . at least for a couple hours.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon