Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone Cream Side Effects

Hi all! So, I've been really debating whether I should add progesterone cream to my NBE regimen, because I really think that PC might be my golden ticket to enhancing my bust but I'm worried about side effects. I've read that you should absolutely not take it if your progesterone levels are normals, because it can disrupt your hormones and cause adverse effects. 

Can you guys tell me about the side effects you may have experienced while using progesterone cream. Did it work for you? How long did it take before you saw results? Was it worth it (it's kind of expensive)? Do you cycle it or put it on everyday and how much? 

I would really appreciate as much help and support/advice on this because I'm very particular about the products I ingest and also put on my skin. Many thanks to all who contribute!! Smile

<3 ChrisTri

(16-02-2017, 06:10 PM)christri Wrote:  Hi all! So, I've been really debating whether I should add progesterone cream to my NBE regimen, because I really think that PC might be my golden ticket to enhancing my bust but I'm worried about side effects. I've read that you should absolutely not take it if your progesterone levels are normals, because it can disrupt your hormones and cause adverse effects. 

Can you guys tell me about the side effects you may have experienced while using progesterone cream. Did it work for you? How long did it take before you saw results? Was it worth it (it's kind of expensive)? Do you cycle it or put it on everyday and how much? 

I would really appreciate as much help and support/advice on this because I'm very particular about the products I ingest and also put on my skin. Many thanks to all who contribute!! Smile

<3 ChrisTri

It can build up in your tissues and take months to leave. My side effects were shortness of breath and exageration of sleep apnea which is terrifying.
It can mimick estrogen dominance symptons when overloaded. Can also cause progesterone dominant cancer. I was on a forum of women and one got VERY sick from self prescribing PC cream. Better option is vitex/chasteberry. Raise it naturally / slowly. That's not to say it shouldn't be used but it must only be used if labs dictate you need it

(16-02-2017, 07:12 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(16-02-2017, 06:10 PM)christri Wrote:  Hi all! So, I've been really debating whether I should add progesterone cream to my NBE regimen, because I really think that PC might be my golden ticket to enhancing my bust but I'm worried about side effects. I've read that you should absolutely not take it if your progesterone levels are normals, because it can disrupt your hormones and cause adverse effects. 

<3 ChrisTri

It can build up in your tissues and take months to leave. My side effects were shortness of breath and exageration of sleep apnea which is terrifying.
It can mimick estrogen dominance symptons when overloaded. Can also cause progesterone dominant cancer. I was on a forum of women and one got VERY sick from self prescribing PC cream. Better option is vitex/chasteberry. Raise it naturally / slowly. That's not to say it shouldn't be used but it must only be used if labs dictate you need it

Thank you so much for commenting, EllaC! I've been debating about adding it for so long and I'm so glad I asked before actually buying it. Those are some terrifying side effects, and my health is my first priority so I'm going to pass on this as my Progesterone levels seem to be normal. I think raising it slowly and all naturally is a better option anyways, so I'm definitely going to take your advice with the chasteberry.

Really thanks again. I appreciate it greatly! You're saving me from wasting my money and from having to deal with health issues. More people really need to read this and be informed.

<3 ChrisTri

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon