Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular or underdeveloped

Hi! I have been wondering for a while about my nipples. After failed doctors visit I just decided to ask about you and maybe then try the doctor again if you agree. 

My period started early when I was 11 years and my breast hasn't really changed since I was 16 years. I'm wondering I might have tubular breast or underdeveloped nipples. I have small breast 89cm but the breast itself is round. I have most of the time huge puffy aerola which makes my breast have the cone shape. But when it's cold my areola shrinks a lot. Biggest reason I'm suspicious about having underdeveloped nipples is the fact I really don't have any. I have huge puffy areolas with almost no nipple. 

I went to ask about this from a doctor but he wouldn't even look due to the fact my breast are so round and basically just said they are small deal with it. I don't really blame him for this due to the reason that in my country free health care provides breast implants for tubular breast and reduction for large breasts almost for free if you get a doctors permit. So a lot of girls just try their luck if they have small breast to get implants. But to me the problem isn't so much the size as to know if I have underdeveloped nipples. I would like to know if it's underdevelopment i could try to fix that with doctors, if not I just would like to try NBE to balance the boob/aerola ration.  Smile  So any thought? 

In the pics you can see my nipples puffy which is like 90% time and also when I'm cold so you can see what I mean by saying I really don't have a lot of nipple. And last one is both for the shape.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(17-02-2017, 12:48 PM)lumihiutale Wrote:  Hi lumihiutale! You have exactlyyyy the same shape of breast and nipple as I do. I'd love if anyone could answer this question as I've been trying to figure this out as well. Or if you found out, please let me know. I'm thinking underdeveloped and might try BO, not sure tho. Thanks for the post! 

Hi! I have been wondering for a while about my nipples. After failed doctors visit I just decided to ask about you and maybe then try the doctor again if you agree. 

My period started early when I was 11 years and my breast hasn't really changed since I was 16 years. I'm wondering I might have tubular breast or underdeveloped nipples. I have small breast 89cm but the breast itself is round. I have most of the time huge puffy aerola which makes my breast have the cone shape. But when it's cold my areola shrinks a lot. Biggest reason I'm suspicious about having underdeveloped nipples is the fact I really don't have any. I have huge puffy areolas with almost no nipple. 

I went to ask about this from a doctor but he wouldn't even look due to the fact my breast are so round and basically just said they are small deal with it. I don't really blame him for this due to the reason that in my country free health care provides breast implants for tubular breast and reduction for large breasts almost for free if you get a doctors permit. So a lot of girls just try their luck if they have small breast to get implants. But to me the problem isn't so much the size as to know if I have underdeveloped nipples. I would like to know if it's underdevelopment i could try to fix that with doctors, if not I just would like to try NBE to balance the boob/aerola ration.  Smile  So any thought? 

In the pics you can see my nipples puffy which is like 90% time and also when I'm cold so you can see what I mean by saying I really don't have a lot of nipple. And last one is both for the shape.

Hey lumihiutale,

Most of the times when women have to breastfeed the nipple comes out at that time.
About methods for increasing the nipple I'm not exactly sure about it, but probably noogleberry can help you with that. I do also have puffy aureolas, but with big nipple. 
I will always advise to have your hormones tested before you choose your path on nbe. You can check if you have any hormone imbalance. 
If you can't ask to your doctor you can always try the saliva tests. 
Can I ask you if you have lumps in your breasts? And if your lower pole feel constricted?

(05-03-2017, 08:13 PM)Andino33 Wrote:  
(17-02-2017, 12:48 PM)lumihiutale Wrote:  Hi lumihiutale! You have exactlyyyy the same shape of breast and nipple as I do. I'd love if anyone could answer this question as I've been trying to figure this out as well. Or if you found out, please let me know. I'm thinking underdeveloped and might try BO, not sure tho. Thanks for the post! 

I haven't really found out any more info at least for now, but I will keep you updated if I do.  Smile

(29-03-2017, 04:00 AM)Odile Wrote:  Hey lumihiutale,

Most of the times when women have to breastfeed the nipple comes out at that time.
About methods for increasing the nipple I'm not exactly sure about it, but probably noogleberry can help you with that. I do also have puffy aureolas, but with big nipple. 
I will always advise to have your hormones tested before you choose your path on nbe. You can check if you have any hormone imbalance. 
If you can't ask to your doctor you can always try the saliva tests. 
Can I ask you if you have lumps in your breasts? And if your lower pole feel constricted?

Yeah I see. I'm trying to get my hormones tested at the moment, but a few doctors I have asked had said no. In here they don't do hormone testing unless your menopausal. And still haven't found any other way get my hormones tested than asking doctors.

EDIT// Also I didn't find any lumps with quick feeling around. I would say my lower pole is a little constricted.

I just wanted to say that using a pump (either Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty) can help with both breast size and a lot of women see nipple growth as well. There are also nipple cups for Noogleberry if you want to focus specifically on nipple growth.

I personally have really liked my results from the Bosom Beauty which was originally designed for Asian women and marketed in Asia before being sold in the west, and Asian typically have small breasts. A lot of women see great results with using Noogleberry too though. Noogleberry does require more of a time commitment but offers the advantage of having nipple cups so you can focus growth on your nipples.

I wouldn't suggest taking any herbal supplements without getting hormone tests done though. Maybe you can have tests done outside of your country by sending samples out? The best test for hormones is a urine test, so it makes it a little less complicated than sending out a blood sample. I know other people on this forum have had their hormone tests done by testing companies outside of their country and just pay out of pocket.

Hope this helps even a little :Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon