Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Regime Review! New and need suggestions?

(02-03-2017, 04:15 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Soy, flax and PM would be most similar to combo birth control.  PC is most similar to progestin only BC.  Like the BC you might not get any response from the herbs or BO either.  And IMO it's better to get to C cups without any PM or PC before adding them, especially if you don't know your hormonal balance.  Or you could just make things worse and make future growth harder.  Even if you're not using something as harsh as PM, loading on a bunch of soy and flax phytoestrogens may not do anything.  They're less likely to give you a hormonal imbalance than PM so they're less of a risk to try, but if they don't work then dialing it up to 10 with PM is the opposite of what you want to do.  If they work and you want even more then that might be a reason to try PM.  I'm not sure about maca but often it acts similar to a phytoestrogen like flax or soy.

Yes, 3,000 mg MSM is good.
A good amount of saw palmetto is around 320 mg extract or 2,500 mg whole herb.  Give or take.  Yes, it is helpful.

IMO before using any PM or PC, get to B or C cups with just nutrition and herbs that don't mess up your hormonal balance.  Such as this: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&pid=177070#pid177070 .  And while the PM/PC in that link is very little, you may want to use even less.  And/or change most of your diet to the list of healthy foods here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&pid=194257#pid194257

Then after you get to C cups you can use PM, soy, flax or PC.

Or look at programs to see what other AA cups have used rather than what others have used in general.

Thank you so much surferjoe! It's your comprehensive program that I actually referenced. You are right, though. As anxious as I am to get started I should focus on nutrition and balance before I start messing with hormones. You are super active on here, thank you for that and how easy your information is to understand. 

So if I began by taking Now FOODS MSM for 3000 (for connective tissue), 1200mg of this Shatavari (for making sure my hormone sensitivity is healthy), 2500mg of Now FOODS Saw palmetto berries capsules (to help lower DHT), and the nutritional recipe you listed on your first link, hopefully that will get me on a good start? I might omit all phytoestrogens and progesterone in the beginning just to see how I respond to the program by itself. I will think about it a bit more. If I just omitted the PM from the powder and ate the rest on the nutrition link would that be a good start? I do want to mention at one point I was eating an all vegan diet with over 3000 calories and didn't see any improvement in my breast size over many months. I did gain some weight but it was evenly spread. So I feel like nutrition is not my problem... but I am not sure. 

And if I move forward with this program how long do you think I should go before I start adding in PC and PM? 

Thank you again for your help!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 28-02-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 01-03-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by surferjoe2007 - 02-03-2017, 04:15 AM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 03-03-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by surferjoe2007 - 04-03-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 04-03-2017, 06:25 PM