Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to start

(08-03-2017, 08:58 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(08-03-2017, 08:48 PM)Cely Wrote:  
(07-03-2017, 04:10 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(07-03-2017, 05:18 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(06-03-2017, 04:47 PM)Cely Wrote:  2 g for day after 2 weeks? 
Tnx Jessica, can i ask u what kind of results you've seen?
Nothing yet, but I just started last monday.

Ok, in looking and thinking about it, my urine smells different and my breasts might be a bit firmer, but the measuring tape shows no different then previous. But it's only been a week

I'm waiting my PM, i just hope to reach a B cup. What else can i do? I hate my boobs grrr :/
Cely,
Hush your mouth child! Your boobies wont grow if you hate them. You need to massage them every day and encourage them with lots of LOVE!
Bobbi

I love your positivity, Bobby! Just reading your posts make me happy! 

xoxo

Thanks Zara, I do love to see the brighter side of everything.
And I really appreciate your posts too. Very in depth and informative. How did you get so smart?
Bobbi

(16-03-2017, 03:03 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Zara, I do love to see the brighter side of everything.
And I really appreciate your posts too. Very in depth and informative. How did you get so smart?
Bobbi

I love that! People who can look on the bright side are my favorite type of people to be around. And aww thank you so much! I don't think I'm all that smart at all. But I grew up in a very strict, disciplined, sheltered home and wasn't allowed to do much more than read books, unfortunately. My parents were controlling, and I was never good enough nor smart enough for them but I always tried to make them proud. I think they had good intentions, though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon