Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped or tubular breasts? Help! Where to start?

Hello, my breasts have a weird conical shape and I'd wish to improve their shape and size and also reduce the size of my aureolas. My cup size is b/c.
I've been lurking on this forums for a while and I finally decided to register. I've read about noogleberry, nipplette and bovine ovary but I don't know where to start or what is the best option for my breasts so I could really use the help.
Thanks!  Smile

(06-03-2017, 04:23 AM)Gerde Wrote:  Hello, my breasts have a weird conical shape and I'd wish to improve their shape and size and also reduce the size of my aureolas. My cup size is b/c.
I've been lurking on this forums for a while and I finally decided to register. I've read about noogleberry, nipplette and bovine ovary but I don't know where to start or what is the best option for my breasts so I could really use the help.
Thanks!  Smile

Hi Gerde! There are so many options for NBE and I know it can be confusing to decide where exactly to start on your journey, but really that decision depends on what you're comfortable with and what best suits your lifestyle. 

Me personally, I think the safest option is the noogleberry, because it is all natural and does not rely on you taking herbs that may not work well with your body. It's also easy, and relatively inexpensive but the downsides are that you have to devote a lot of time to using it and also be consistent and use it daily. I also think it will help you to greatly improve the overall shape of your breasts as many users with tuberous breasts have seen great results from it

If you plan on going the herbal route you want to make sure that you understand your body and have an idea of what might not be good for your hormones. 

A lot of NBE users mix and match their programs, but really I think you should take a while to research any herbs that you plan on consuming and be well informed of the risks associated with them.

My favorite supplements are: MSM, maca, flaxseeds, matcha green tea, aguaje 
I prefer these as they are all natural and safe for general consumption and tend to be good for overall health. 

Whatever plan/route you decide to take, just make sure it is the best one for your body!

Best of luck!

Xoxo

(12-03-2017, 08:13 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(06-03-2017, 04:23 AM)Gerde Wrote:  Hello, my breasts have a weird conical shape and I'd wish to improve their shape and size and also reduce the size of my aureolas. My cup size is b/c.
Thanks!  Smile

Hi Gerde! There are so many options for NBE and I know it can be confusing to decide where exactly to start on your journey, but really that decision depends on what you're comfortable with and what best suits your lifestyle. 

Me personally, I think the safest option is the noogleberry, because it is all natural and does not rely on you taking herbs that may not work well with your body. It's also easy, and relatively inexpensive but the downsides are that you have to devote a lot of time to using it and also be consistent and use it daily. I also think it will help you to greatly improve the overall shape of your breasts as many users with tuberous breasts have seen great results from it

If you plan on going the herbal route you want to make sure that you understand your body and have an idea of what might not be good for your hormones. 

A lot of NBE users mix and match their programs, but really I think you should take a while to research any herbs that you plan on consuming and be well informed of the risks associated with them.

I prefer these as they are all natural and safe for general consumption and tend to be good for overall health. 

Whatever plan/route you decide to take, just make sure it is the best one for your body!

Best of luck!

Xoxo

Thank you, ZaraAri! The info really helped me  Smile 
 Just one more thing, I've read that noogleberry can make your aureolas appear larger and I really want to reduce them so is there a way to prevent that? Also if I specially want to enhance my underboob is there a way to focus on that zone? 
Thanks again!

(13-03-2017, 10:45 AM)Gerde Wrote:  
Thanks!  Smile

Best of luck!

Xoxo

Just one more thing, I've read that noogleberry can make your aureolas appear larger and I really want to reduce them so is there a way to prevent that? Also if I specially want to enhance my underboob is there a way to focus on that zone? 
Thanks again!

You're more than welcomed!  Smile

I haven't noticed that NB has made my areolas any bigger than they already are, and I've also read many long time user's testimonies like Anastasia and others who have also said that NB did not stretch out their areolas or nipples at all. But if it's something that you're really concerned about, and maybe you want to play it on the safe side just in case, you can buy nipple covers or you can tape up your areolas.

As far as enhancing your underboob, I think NB would help with that too as your breast size increases, but I would say try massaging and putting your focus on that area. There are many different types of massages like chiyomilks fat transfer massage that many people have had success with. 

<3

(13-03-2017, 01:28 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(13-03-2017, 10:45 AM)Gerde Wrote:  
Thanks!  Smile

Best of luck!

Xoxo

Thanks again!

You're more than welcomed!  Smile

I haven't noticed that NB has made my areolas any bigger than they already are, and I've also read many long time user's testimonies like Anastasia and others who have also said that NB did not stretch out their areolas or nipples at all. But if it's something that you're really concerned about, and maybe you want to play it on the safe side just in case, you can buy nipple covers or you can tape up your areolas.

As far as enhancing your underboob, I think NB would help with that too as your breast size increases, but I would say try massaging and putting your focus on that area. There are many different types of massages like chiyomilks fat transfer massage that many people have had success with. 

<3

I am browsing the NB website and I see that there are various types of breast pumping devices, what would be the best option for my breasts?  Also I don't know if I'm small or medium.
Thank so much! (Again)

I would definitely recommend Noogleberry because it is relatively cheaper but the quality is great. Also the customer support is wonderful. 

What's your band size and bust size? You look like you would be either in the Large or XL dome size but it's really based on your measurements.

Thanks!  Smile

You could try Pueraria Mirifica it will lift and shape up your breats. Your areolas look fine by the way.

Your breasts don't look weird at all!!!! very beautiful and full.
But I think you should have your hormones tested before you start taking herbs. Try those saliva tests that you can order online.
Then you can check if you need to work especially on estrogen or progesterone, and choose the right herbs and plan.

Thanks!  Smile

Hi its been a while since you have posted. My breast shape is exactly like yours however I am an A. My nipples are also the same size. Is this tubular breast? Did the noogleberry work for you? Did you take herbs? Please help me. e are in the same boat!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon