Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PAPAYA for bigger breasts?

Papaya is great for digestion and for your skin.....but does papaya really make breasts bigger? Some sites claim that it does (especially green papaya) but I found other sites stating that papaya inhibits estrogen.
Apparently the enzyme in papaya (papain) is key:

http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/gree...taple.html

Any papaya consumers out there?

Hi Bettie! 

I eat papaya all the time when it is in season. I know the fruit contains a lot of overall health benefits, and I have heard that it does contain phytoestrogens, but I'm not sure exactly how much it will contribute to breast growth if any (but it can't hurt to try, right?). I also haven't read anything that says it blocks estrogens. 

It's so confusing when you find conflicting information online, but I would say try incorporating papaya regularly in your diet and see how your body/breasts respond and keep us updated. That's really the only way you'll know for sure, and since papaya is such a healthy fruit to eat anyways, it really should be good for you body regardless of how it affects your breasts. 

<3

Papaya is good for killing intestinal parasites, it is useful for body recovery, and it is good as a cancer fighter. A lot of that is attributed to the enzyme papain. Papaya seeds are especially good for you, for many of those reasons.

Other than that, I haven't heard anything about papaya for NBE. Most fruit contain phytohormones, but they are usually in insignificant amounts.

There was a papaya milk recipe for breast enlarglement that was floating around. I suspect another old wives tale so to speak. Much like fenugreek. Surely if it were as simple as fenugreek makes your breasts larger then we'd all be doing it with success. Fenugreek can make a woman more buxom all round - guess they forgot to mention that in their story! Smile

Papaya is amazing really. Yeh the seeds kill parasites, the leaves are cancer preventative. The fruit itself is high in sugar, so my guess combined with milk and or drinking/eating a lot of papaya may have been a sweet treat and caused enlargment that way..

PAPAYA!!! Love the way it sounds  Big Grin

Thanks for your replies, ZaraAri, Lovely-Dynseli and Ella!

It tastes good and it truly is good for overall health so we should def. eat it whenever we get the chance.....as for making boobs bigger, I do also feel it's an old wives tale though Rolleyes

Thanks for sharing the informative piece.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon