Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

(02-03-2018, 06:28 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(02-03-2018, 05:08 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(01-03-2018, 05:33 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  34B bra's are too tight for me right now.

YAY
that's amazing! i knew you'd get back to your c cup soon enough Wink
I agree with Bobbi, can't wait to hit 100 hours mark!

Thank you Noobie! you are so kind  Tongue

My order of BO arrives tomorrow ! Great cause today it's my last day of Rosie Red  Shy Rolleyes Sooo tomorrow I'll start the nipple experiment! 

I will raise my body temp naturally the next coming month but I am figuring out how to increase IGF-1 as well, cause apparently it's key to boobie success Cool
sure thing sweetie Shy
yes it is! here is what missEllen took (Ibutamoren)  if you can find it locally is even better
https://sarms4you.com/product/mk-677-powder/
she took 25 mg a day, don't take it longer than a year. good luck Big Grin

--

Just put a bit of BO nipple cream on myself Tongue let's see how it goes! Deff DAY #2

Also, there are new things updated on my blog  Cool

(08-03-2018, 01:08 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Just put a bit of BO nipple cream on myself Tongue let's see how it goes! Deff DAY #2

What does the BO nipple cream do?

(08-03-2018, 11:44 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(08-03-2018, 01:08 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Just put a bit of BO nipple cream on myself Tongue let's see how it goes! Deff DAY #2

It's BO but just put locally. Also, it seems more effective combined with noogling , but it's just a ''feeling''. I need more data for making such a statement  Rolleyes

(08-03-2018, 12:09 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

It's BO but just put locally. Also, it seems more effective combined with noogling , but it's just a ''feeling''. I need more data for making such a statement  Rolleyes

Oh okay. I thought it was something to decrease the size of nipples/areolas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOwZzJSypzw

Please check this video !  Tongue

(10-03-2018, 06:59 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOwZzJSypzw

Please check this video !  Tongue

thank you!!

Just a "serious" note . I don't want to sound rude, but there's a limit.

Since last summer I get more messages than I used to before and I try to be flexible and help to everyone as much as I can , as some users did the same when I started on the forum two years ago. 
I get messages weekly, sometimes 3-4 another weeks up to 10 and I try to answer them as soon as possible but sometimes due to my schedule, week, month, day , heck whatever the reason is I can't spend too much time online . It's about priorities and I don't want to say helping on the forum it is not one of my priorities because it is, that's why I created a blog and I post often not just on my threads but others' threads too.
I know there are people that are new and they don't get what means NBE at all, that's why I always suggest to do a good research first in order to start this journey - cause let's be honest, it is worth it but it's exhausting and you need to be patient in order to see results. Some people see results in a month and other users in a year, depends on yourself not on the ability/help of others to giving you directions. Again, I do not have any problem answering back to people whatever they ask me on threads or messages, but it freaks me out when someone replies with a bad humor or bad manners . The only thing what you will get from me is getting a wrong answer, like to f*ck ***. I am not usually like this but trust me I can be a bitch too.
Harassing someone when the only thing you try to do is to help the person is such an insult that I needed to post this mini reminder : people here on the forum are super nice and very supportive, but don't play with their patience. There are limits .

(08-03-2018, 08:18 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(08-03-2018, 12:09 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Oh okay. I thought it was something to decrease the size of nipples/areolas.

Swan! After two years I still  looking for that info! & the only thing I got was the can idea :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon