Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

Great news - the swelling lasts up to 5h and my breast shape is better week by week! I like how perky they look right now lol

I would love to get the swelling 8h again as I did in summer 2016, but as always patience patience patience...

(31-03-2018, 01:39 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Great news - the swelling lasts up to 5h and my breast shape is better week by week! I like how perky they look right now lol

I would love to get the swelling 8h again as I did in summer 2016, but as always patience patience patience...

Great news!
Are you doing anything different or just keeping doing your normal noogle routine?
Bobbi

Sounds like Summer 2018 will top 2016  Tongue Enjoy the journey you’re doing amazing❤️!

(31-03-2018, 01:43 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(31-03-2018, 01:39 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Great news - the swelling lasts up to 5h and my breast shape is better week by week! I like how perky they look right now lol

Great news!
Are you doing anything different or just keeping doing your normal noogle routine?
Bobbi

Hey Bobbi!

The key is I think to add 5-10 minutes monthly-2 monthly to your routine . The longer you pump, the fullness stays a bit more.
I started 20 minutes in January and now I am doing 55 minutes straight.

Also, I am mixing new methods I made up but since it's just two weeks I cannot give more data on this. As soon as I feel it is working I will make a post on my blog!

(31-03-2018, 04:40 PM)noobie Wrote:  Sounds like Summer 2018 will top 2016  Tongue Enjoy the journey you’re doing amazing❤️!

I hope so cutie! Tongue

How are you doing on BO? I had to quit to heal my f**** candida issue but I am planning to restart this coming week!

So today in the morning I measured my whole body aaaaand... the good news are I am in shape again! yikes! I have the same measurements as I did in 2014 before I got the  f* infection on my stomach and I fell sick! and an interesting thing is that I am 29,5" underbust again (this explains why I felt these past months like the only bra I have did not "tight" my boobs lol" . 

I just got back from my sister's home aaaand I tried one of her bra's (she's taller than me but skinnier) , 32C it fits me ! it fits meeeee  Big Grin  a bit tight but it fits me lol 

So basically my main goal is inches/cm not bra size anymore... I mean, it's more accurate Tongue

(31-03-2018, 05:54 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(31-03-2018, 04:40 PM)noobie Wrote:  Sounds like Summer 2018 will top 2016  Tongue Enjoy the journey you’re doing amazing❤️!

I hope so cutie! Tongue

How are you doing on BO? I had to quit to heal my f**** candida issue but I am planning to restart this coming week!

ah, I stopped too because my protein intake is the worst i need to fix it first then i will definitely get back to BO once my protein intake is 8.4 kg at least (I will do check up every Saturday, my protein intake is now at 7.7 kg its bad and i gotta fix my diet asap).
 I hope everything is perfectly healed and fine with you <3  GOODLUCK! Big Grin

(02-04-2018, 09:36 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(31-03-2018, 05:54 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

I hope so cutie! Tongue

ah, I stopped too because my protein intake is the worst i need to fix it first then i will definitely get back to BO once my protein intake is 8.4 kg at least (I will do check up every Saturday, my protein intake is now at 7.7 kg its bad and i gotta fix my diet asap).
 I hope everything is perfectly healed and fine with you <3  GOODLUCK! Big Grin

As soon as I've free time I can help you on this noobie 

I will be out for some weeks starting Friday 6th, so whoever who wants to message me whatever or has an ''emergency'' and I haven't replied her/him back ( I do it chronologically , sorry!) , you have time til Friday or I will answer you back as soon as I can.

For some weeks = 7 weeks in total, lol!

I'm so dumb , I forgot to mention the important part :

Even tho I'll be gone for some weeks, it doesn't mean I will stop noogling. As soon as I can I'll be back on BO as well, so I will note everything as always and I will '' provide '' (I don't like this word in english actually) the thoughts on both things
As noogling, I am mixing different things lately so I'll make a post on the blog when the drama is off in my life (siblings, family problems huh...) . Also, I am figuring out ways to boost the blood flow and how nutrition could be a good help on this method.

& see ya soon!! Blush

Hi queens!

I've been out for a month more or less. Still need time to solve some things in my life so I am taking more weeks to figure out what to do.

Update on my journey : I lost a bit of weight due to stress (yes, I hate it when I cannot control my emotions at all but I try to not freak out) so I still being 85cm . My pumping program is quite low nowadays, I pump 3/4/5 hours weekly (usually 4) so I'd say I am on maintaining phase and not growth level. I could not progress with B.O cause I made a dumb mistake and ordered multiraw instead of ovarian lol . I ordered the good one and will arrive the 14th of this month. So, in conlusion, I am not growing just maintaining. 

However I've got great ideas to add into the pumping sessions. I'll mention some of them briefly :

1. Marathons (One day pump 2h minimum, up to 4h straight, at it lowest pressure ) 
2. Drinking plenty of water before pumping (200ml-300ml)
3. Massage minimum 1h weekly (you can split it up everyday or just do it two days. Massage improves circulation, so this is key for swelling)
4. Use cans for achieving a rounder look
5. Chest exercises (ideally done once a week)
6. Drink protein shake after noogling. Find a protein brand that its quality is worth it. When you noogle the chest-muscle gets swollen, so you need to feed the muscle.
7. Raise your arms while noogling . You'll notice a bit of pressure in your chest. I've found out this improves swelling a bit.
8. EPO+ Peanut EO . Great addition for massages + long sessions (i.e marathons)
9. Focus on building up a good BMI . We are just worried if we get good swelling but in the end, if we are not balanced we won't grow. So if you need to gain weight, do it. No excuses.

*Number 1+2+6 are explained on my blog
*Numbers 3+5+6+8 will be soon explained here and on my blog as well. 

Still researching, trying and making mistakes but right now life is so busy . I am planning to make an ebook about everything I know so far about pumping and my background. The last two years and a half I've written down more than 190 pages with science, opinions, experience and mistakes. 

Hope to be free enough to start writing on my blog as soon as possible and writing the ebook as well!

Happy growin' loves  Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon