Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

(28-05-2018, 08:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(28-05-2018, 08:12 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(28-05-2018, 06:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi SweetOrange!
Glad to see your back and running at full speed!
Thanks for your posts. Its great to follow along on your success, and flops.

Drinking lots of water before after and during is good with Noogle,
I've started adding my green tea when I noogle. I cant tell if its working but I am happy with what ever is happening. They feel much fuller and I have only been on this program for a month.
Bobbi

Hey Bobbi, green tea for what purpose?

Ha Ha, Nothing exciting, just trying to improve my health and lose some weight.
Somewhere I read its got something to do with lowering T or increasing E. but I'm just using it for weight loss.
Bobbi

Bobbi! if you want to loose weight keep an eye on how active you are in your daily life . Sometimes we believe we do tons of things but 70% of people have a passive action during the day (being at the office for example, even if I do tons of work mentally I don't do physically). Nutrition is essential in order to loose weight but how active we are is too. Also, exercise of course. But I've found out how important is to keep active the body, besides the exercise.

Blush

PS: I got a great idea last week. Wear you normal bra and put inside socks, or padding until you see you like the effect. Then, measure yourself. 
I did it and I found out what I want to be is 96cm (37.79") . I am 85cm yet, so I have tons of work to do but hey I know what I want to reach at least! Step by step, little by little. 

I am getting back to noogling sessions tonight with a new plan (hope it works , wish me luck haha) and stick with BO nipple cream experiment (currently taking 500mg one intake per day + adding protein shake twice daily+ workouts+ still finding out what to do to increase IGF-1)

I'm having a rough week .... I told y'all I would write on this thread more things about NBE but I can't adult today , sorry. Too much things going on in my personal life right now and stress makes me feel even worse, so I am trying to give myself a bit of relax and space. Hope you understand my situation.

Sad Sad Sad

Thanks SweetOrange,
I retired almost 2 years ago and have always been active. But not active enough. Its funny how just the regular routine of getting up and ready for a day at the office and the daily movement at work is a lot more than mucking around the house and yard.
I have been riding my bike now and am more serious about what I eat and drink. Its working and with summer here its a little easier to lose weight.

As for your new measurement goals, all I can say is HOLY SMOKES.

The socks might look good but dont forget that 110mm (4.3inches) of extra boobage is going to weigh a lot.
You might want to try using water balloons as a better comparison, and also take note of the 'sag' this new breast will give you. Rolleyes

Dont stress, Tomorrow will be coming right around the corner.
Bobbi

I'm sorry if this is random but have you found anything to raise body temperature? Kelp didn't help it actually decreased it Dodgy

(31-05-2018, 12:05 AM)noobie Wrote:  I'm sorry if this is random but have you found anything to raise body temperature? Kelp didn't help it actually decreased it Dodgy

Sorry I forgot to mention it before!

Coconut oil (1tsbp in the morning and another one with the protein shake) + eat peanuts! a hand full of peanuts daily will help with it!

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...ctin.4536/

Dear Dynselli gave me a good thing to research and try on the next few months! Little by little ...

https://goo.gl/JRrfm8

Thoughts on this item?? Seems interesting!! 

https://datingtips.match.com/make-vacuum...58028.html

and what about this??? wow, people are very creative!

(06-06-2018, 08:52 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  https://datingtips.match.com/make-vacuum...58028.html

I had a very good laugh this morning!
Thanks SweetOrange.
If people complain about Noogleberry I cant even imagine anyone going through all that plumbing and laying in bed with a vacuum cleaner attached.
HA hA hA.
Oh the tears are falling.
Bobbi

(07-06-2018, 12:30 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(06-06-2018, 08:52 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  https://datingtips.match.com/make-vacuum...58028.html

I had a very good laugh this morning!
Thanks SweetOrange.
If people complain about Noogleberry I cant even imagine anyone going through all that plumbing and laying in bed with a vacuum cleaner attached.
HA hA hA.
Oh the tears are falling.
Bobbi

Actually I find it curious hahaha maybe it works hahahaha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon