Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

(22-03-2017, 01:43 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(22-03-2017, 12:14 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(20-03-2017, 01:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Sweetorange.
I had been on the noogle berry fence for a long time and you just bumped me over the edge, and I thank you, thank you, thank you!
This is my 4th day and I can feel the difference just by crossing my arms. Here is my routine.
I first do a quick massage using Sublime Bust. This usually takes a minute before the lubricity goes away.
Then I took a tip from Lotus and massage with olive oil for 5 minutes and then with Aloe Vera gel for 5 more.
Now they are well massaged, and oiled too.

I cant seem to get both cups to take up suction at the same time so I pinch off one tube, and pump one breast until I cant get any more in the cup. then fit the other cup and release the clip. The pressure equalizes and then I can add a few more pumps. This also allows me better positioning of the cups too.
This stays on for 10, then off and massage for 2-3 minutes and then i do it all over again.
After 3 days I was able to make it to an hour before the cup began to irritate me.
Usually after 2 hours the marks have all gone.

My herbal regime before hand is 1200mg WP and 500mg red Reishi, followed by 500mg PM, Then 1/2 hour later I begin my noogle.
So I hope I'm getting everything in me and on me that will do the best job.

Bobbi

Yayyy another noogler! lol :p 

If the cups irritate you try to do not put too much pressure , like the enough pressure to get the domes on and that's it. Therefor you will have more time for pumping! 
In my case same happens after 2 hours the marks are gone so I guess that's a good sign - because I have heard horrible stories about getting cuts from marks and so on Sad 

Hey could you give me your opinion and review about sublime bust? I am thinking in buying that serum but I don't know if it's worth it. Also, where do you buy red Reishi??? Blush
Oh I always wanted to be a Noogler[Image: smile.gif]!
Iget my reishi from here;
http://www.reishiessence.com
I use the Pro+ formula.
And yes I like the sublime beast. It has a nice texture that lets you massage for just  about a minute and then it will completely dry in another minute. I like the fact that it has PM and Adifyline for increasing the fat cells. you get the best of both worlds.
Bobbi

Ooops sorry I didn't see this before! I'll look it up Big Grin 

Thank you very much <3 <3 and please, let me know how your noogling goes!

(19-03-2017, 11:02 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Sorry to answer you back "late" I didn't look this post!  Rolleyes 

I just read your post and giiiiiiirlllll you gave the idea about  how to fix my rashes :/ I think I put lots of pressure and voilà ....  Angry   thank you very much, I didn't know how to solve it and I have been trying 11 days straight!!!

How did I not see this until now? You're so welcomed! That's what we're all here for is to share our experiences and tips and helps each other out! Your thread is definitely helping so many!! How is your noogling journey coming along? Any more updates for us?? 

Xoxox

(11-04-2017, 03:45 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(19-03-2017, 11:02 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Sorry to answer you back "late" I didn't look this post!  Rolleyes 

I just read your post and giiiiiiirlllll you gave the idea about  how to fix my rashes :/ I think I put lots of pressure and voilà ....  Angry   thank you very much, I didn't know how to solve it and I have been trying 11 days straight!!!

How did I not see this until now? You're so welcomed! That's what we're all here for is to share our experiences and tips and helps each other out! Your thread is definitely helping so many!! How is your noogling journey coming along? Any more updates for us?? 

Xoxox

Hey!

Well, I do have to do an update because even tho I haven't growth even an inch yet during these months there have been changes ...I have made:

*January 2017 : 20h in a month. 5h each week  x 4 weeks. The swelling was little it lasted 1-2h
*February 2017 : 32h in a month . 8h a week x 4 weeks . Swelling got better week by week.
*March 2017 : 32h in a month . 8h a week x 4 weeks . Swelling started lasting up to 4 hours and the last two weeks the shape of my breasts became rounder
* April 2017 : noogling 1h+30' daily, 45 mins morning, 45 evening. On fridays 2h non stop, and on saturdays 1h'30 and 1h30 . Sundays as normal days. Swelling lasts longer between 3-5hours, shape is way better, like they are bigger outwards but I am 87cm and 89,5 cm after noogling. 

Suppplements:

- Collagen
-Protein shakes & glutamine after workouts
- Water 500ml during noogling
- 2 glass of water after noogling
- Coconut oil or avocado oil

Big issue : I don't know if I should change my domes. My breasts can fill n there yet but I feel kind of uncomfortable when I put both domes at the same time or I put extra pressure on them. Any ideas why?

(11-04-2017, 04:28 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hey!

Well, I do have to do an update because even tho I haven't growth even an inch yet during these months there have been changes ...I have made:

*January 2017 : 20h in a month. 5h each week  x 4 weeks. The swelling was little it lasted 1-2h
*February 2017 : 32h in a month . 8h a week x 4 weeks . Swelling got better week by week.
*March 2017 : 32h in a month . 8h a week x 4 weeks . Swelling started lasting up to 4 hours and the last two weeks the shape of my breasts became rounder
* April 2017 : noogling 1h+30' daily, 45 mins morning, 45 evening. On fridays 2h non stop, and on saturdays 1h'30 and 1h30 . Sundays as normal days. Swelling lasts longer between 3-5hours, shape is way better, like they are bigger outwards but I am 87cm and 89,5 cm after noogling. 

Suppplements:

- Collagen

Big issue : I don't know if I should change my domes. My breasts can fill n there yet but I feel kind of uncomfortable when I put both domes at the same time or I put extra pressure on them. Any ideas why?

Do you feel like you're hitting a plateau with noogling? I think when you try that oil mixture you said you were blending up, it might help you to see more swelling. I definitely notice that for me it has made a huge change, and I've been swelling well over an inch consistently for the past few days when before I didn't typically swell at all. 

Why do you feel uncomfortable when wearing the domes? Do you have any pain? It could possibly be that you need a break, or maybe you need to noogle for less time during the day or it could be that maybe you're exerting too much pressure or maybe you need to purchase the foam rings. It could be anything really, but if you feel like you might need bigger domes then I say listen to your gut. Are you in large size contoured? The Extra large domes are really huge from what I hear and it might be hard to noogle with both domes at the same time since they take up so much space on your chest. They might fit you perfectly though! Let me know what you end up deciding on doing!! 

Xoxo

(11-04-2017, 07:14 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

Suppplements:

- Collagen

Do you feel like you're hitting a plateau with noogling? I think when you try that oil mixture you said you were blending up, it might help you to see more swelling. I definitely notice that for me it has made a huge change, and I've been swelling well over an inch consistently for the past few days when before I didn't typically swell at all. 

Why do you feel uncomfortable when wearing the domes? Do you have any pain? It could possibly be that you need a break, or maybe you need to noogle for less time during the day or it could be that maybe you're exerting too much pressure or maybe you need to purchase the foam rings. It could be anything really, but if you feel like you might need bigger domes then I say listen to your gut. Are you in large size contoured? The Extra large domes are really huge from what I hear and it might be hard to noogle with both domes at the same time since they take up so much space on your chest. They might fit you perfectly though! Let me know what you end up deciding on doing!! 

Xoxo

I use the Kangzhu kit medium size - I also own the L size, but I don't know what to do, maybe give a try?

mmhmhm yes its kind of that feeling like I don't reach the inches easily like the first time but who knows, maybe it needs more time. Also, I measured myself again this afternoon cause I was curious about my underbust and I am 30.3 underbust 35.4 bust.... apparently I have grown from 88,5 cm in normal moments to 90cm in 14 weeks (bust area)... and I'm not n my luteal phase yet...weird.

(11-04-2017, 09:04 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(11-04-2017, 07:14 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

Suppplements:

- Collagen

Xoxo

I use the Kangzhu kit medium size - I also own the L size, but I don't know what to do, maybe give a try?

mmhmhm yes its kind of that feeling like I don't reach the inches easily like the first time but who knows, maybe it needs more time. Also, I measured myself again this afternoon cause I was curious about my underbust and I am 30.3 underbust 35.4 bust.... apparently I have grown from 88,5 cm in normal moments to 90cm in 14 weeks (bust area)... and I'm not n my luteal phase yet...weird.

I was wrong. I WAS in my luteal phase Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes the stupid meds I'm taking now have messed up my body. I've had my period coming today and it was gone march 30th.  Dodgy F***king nature.

That's crazy that the meds messed up your cycle that much! But it's also good news that you are still growing and responding to noogling! You're going to reach your goal before you know it girl!!

Xoxo

https://beautynatureandlove.wordpress.co...ogleberry/

I post on here therefore all my suggestions are just n one thread

https://beautynatureandlove.wordpress.co...ts-part-i/

new post up!

https://beautynatureandlove.wordpress.co...ks-for-nb/

Tips for NB!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon