Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •  
NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!
Are you applying a generous layer of oil for lubrication over your chest including outside the area of contact? What are your symptoms of over pumping? Do you have a gauge, if so what pressure are you pumping at? Do you use a 7:2 or variation pumping routine? Drink lots of water, massage a few minutes before pumping.
(01-02-2018, 12:52 AM)James98 Wrote: Are you applying a generous layer of oil for lubrication over your chest including outside the area of contact? What are your symptoms of over pumping? Do you have a gauge, if so what pressure are you pumping at? Do you use a 7:2 or variation pumping routine? Drink lots of water, massage a few minutes before pumping.

You are absolutely right! I made a HUGE MISTAKE , I used few drops of oil and THAT'S WHY I OVER PUMPED!!!! 

I am so dumb after all this time noogling and I did not realise what was wrong OMG! Thank you James!!! Blush
(31-01-2018, 02:08 PM)sweetorange Wrote: So I overpumped , again!!!  Angry  Sad 

It's the second time this month and I'm curious WHY it's happening this to me! It is true I did not noogle since october but anyway!

Curious things happening to me right now :

a) Overpumping ( I need to find if there is something I am doing wrong)
b) Less time than usual (comparing to last year) but the swelling can last up to 8h
c) the sore is real and I don't know why I am having this 'pain' even though is not 8-9/10 in the scale , yeah, but soreness starts between 4-6 months not in the first month (yes I've pumped before but I stopped like 5 months?!)

Sorry to hear about your over pumping . I know as for myself if I oil up then my breast turn red & hurt from over pumping or lack of air to the skin , not sure which one . But myself I've found no oil just a lite moisturizer works best for me , you might try it .

(02-02-2018, 02:48 PM)Mindy Wrote:

It's the second time this month and I'm curious WHY it's happening this to me! It is true I did not noogle since october but anyway!

b) Less time than usual (comparing to last year) but the swelling can last up to 8h
c) the sore is real and I don't know why I am having this 'pain' even though is not 8-9/10 in the scale , yeah, but soreness starts between 4-6 months not in the first month (yes I've pumped before but I stopped like 5 months?!)

Sorry to hear about your over pumping . I know as for myself if I oil up then my breast turn red & hurt from over pumping or lack of air to the skin , not sure which one . But myself I've found no oil just a lite moisturizer works best for me , you might try it .

Hey Mindy!

But moisturizer will work? Do you use an specific cream or gel?
(03-02-2018, 03:50 PM)sweetorange Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 02:48 PM)Mindy Wrote:

Hey Mindy!

But moisturizer will work? Do you use an specific cream or gel?

I try and find one with lanolin in it and if not one with aloe . As for a brand it's just kind of which one is a better buy at the time .
Own thoughts lately :

1- Some IG models I see on Instagram have less inch than me on bust size but they look fuller ; Are all breast same in shape when they are around the same size?
2- Having earlier period (mine came when I was only 11!) means to have a shorter development?
3- What I have to do to get fuller breasts?

Tongue Rolleyes

[You can answer 'em or make larger questions haha]
So, I've been having issues with my stomach again - not throwing up but pain is back , it's not like a year and a half ago but sometimes it makes me feel miserable.

I have been noogling these two weeks, I think I've done 10h in total more or less. Now, I'll explain my plan below for the next three months

Rest of february :

- Noogling 8h weekly like I did a year ago , with breaks between. i.e , from tuesday to friday noogle but rest the other days
- Exercise daily, 30 minutes
- Protein intake + 

March:

-Noogling 8h weekly
-Nipple BO cream 250mg x2 for two weeks ; then 500mg for another two weeks x2
- Protein intake ++ , full protein breakfast 5 days per week

April :

- Noogling 8h weekly
- Nipple BO cream 500mg x3 per day
- Protein intake +++, breakfast and snack 5 days per week

Goals :

-> short term goals : from 34B to 34C again by the end of May + fullness on the top
-> long term goals : from 34C to 34D for August 2018 + more fullness on the top
-> goal for this 2k18 : 34DD + roundness and fullness overall
(15-02-2018, 01:27 AM)sweetorange Wrote: So, I've been having issues with my stomach again - not throwing up but pain is back , it's not like a year and a half ago but sometimes it makes me feel miserable.

I have been noogling these two weeks, I think I've done 10h in total more or less. Now, I'll explain my plan below for the next three months

Rest of february :

- Noogling 8h weekly like I did a year ago , with breaks between. i.e , from tuesday to friday noogle but rest the other days
- Exercise daily, 30 minutes
- Protein intake + 

March:

-Noogling 8h weekly
-Nipple BO cream 250mg x2 for two weeks ; then 500mg for another two weeks x2
- Protein intake ++ , full protein breakfast 5 days per week

April :

- Noogling 8h weekly
- Nipple BO cream 500mg x3 per day
- Protein intake +++, breakfast and snack 5 days per week

Goals :

-> short term goals : from 34B to 34C again by the end of May + fullness on the top
-> long term goals : from 34C to 34D for August 2018 + more fullness on the top
-> goal for this 2k18 : 34DD + roundness and fullness overall

Sad awh get well soon babe. and wow good luck on your program hopefully BO will works wonder for you  Smile  about the protein i`m kinda struggling  i dont think im taking enough of it  Huh  whats your plans on it? shakes? recipe?

happy growing *"*
hi, it is not related to noogle berry, but its the best Brava journey ive seen. 
The girl recorded her brava experience, from Day 2 to Month 5. Her result is really significant. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOGLnAr...ipQ/videos
  •  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •