Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

(30-12-2017, 08:06 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Thank you for sharing such in-depth and great information!

We're here for helping each other! Big Grin

hi  Big Grin hope you're okay now and had an amazing holiday. by the break i mean the long one you know after 6 months you take two weeks break  Shy and what im confused about right now is the time while pumping, is the longer the better? i know everybody is different but theres a girl who only did an hour everyday and grew a decent amount. so is the max 1 hour  Huh

(06-01-2018, 09:48 AM)noobie Wrote:  hi  Big Grin hope you're okay now and had an amazing holiday. by the break i mean the long one you know after 6 months you take two weeks break  Shy and what im confused about right now is the time while pumping, is the longer the better? i know everybody is different but theres a girl who only did an hour everyday and grew a decent amount. so is the max 1 hour  Huh

Heyy, I have heard some people pump for 4 to 5 hours and some who pump for a like two hours. A couple of people have also commented on my threads say that it is important to pump for a few hours straight. While others say that they such long sessions aren't the best. I guess it all just comes down to what works for you.

I have only just started noogling a month ago and I do 2.5 hour long sessions. I don't really ever feel any kind of discomfort or paint. The red circles disappear in about few mins or 30 mins if they are really red. There is never discoloration of any kind. The important thing would be what kind of results I will get, and for that I will have to wait. 

So yeah, I think it's just about figuring out what works best for you.

(06-01-2018, 09:28 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(06-01-2018, 09:48 AM)noobie Wrote:  hi  Big Grin hope you're okay now and had an amazing holiday. by the break i mean the long one you know after 6 months you take two weeks break  Shy and what im confused about right now is the time while pumping, is the longer the better? i know everybody is different but theres a girl who only did an hour everyday and grew a decent amount. so is the max 1 hour  Huh

Heyy, I have heard some people pump for 4 to 5 hours and some who pump for a like two hours. A couple of people have also commented on my threads say that it is important to pump for a few hours straight. While others say that they such long sessions aren't the best. I guess it all just comes down to what works for you.

I have only just started noogling a month ago and I do 2.5 hour long sessions. I don't really ever feel any kind of discomfort or paint. The red circles disappear in about few mins or 30 mins if they are really red. There is never discoloration of any kind. The important thing would be what kind of results I will get, and for that I will have to wait. 

thank you! 
i think ill start doing it for 2 hours straight this month and see if should upgrade Rolleyes

(08-01-2018, 04:01 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(06-01-2018, 09:28 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

thank you! 
i think ill start doing it for 2 hours straight this month and see if should upgrade Rolleyes

Hey! Sorry it took me a bit long to answer you back I'm so sorry!

It depends on the person BUT if you are new on pumping I'd suggest you starting 30' everyday for two weeks and then upgrade it to 1h for 4 weeks more . I say so cause sometimes the breasts need to adjust to the pressure (or readjust in my case, I've started this past week and I'm doing 30 minutes as well ). Remember to drink plenty of water and get a good blood flow for the session :Smile

Best of luck!

I've been doing tons of research lately and I haven't decided anything yet - I think I will continue with noogleberry but these are the other options I am considering ( & I'd love your honest opinion) :

1- Herbs. I would love to try it BUT the main mistake I would do is forgetting about the intake - I'm a mess when I have to take tons of things
2- Volufiline home made cream . Ellen (a.k.a MissEllen) and I talked about this long time ago. We found out the composition together and  she's tried it . Though I still don't know if she is using it yet or not, she's gone XD
3- Essential oil blend mix . I posted the link I found on Zara's recipe thread. I don't know, maybe give a try?
4- Nipple uptake fennel oil : there is a scientific base on this. Apparently the skin , even the nipple, can absorb things !
5- Get back to massage x3 a day with different techniques.??
6- Noogle 8 months and then take a break over 2 months???
7- Binaural 

Any opinion or suggestion is appreciated Blush

[Image: 11vkx8k.jpg]

Okay so I decided to upload a current picture. Unfortunately the ones I took last year were in my older computer and the computer is broken so...

The bra is 34C, from Primark . I got it last year in July, and I remember I had pictures wearing it with filling it perfectly . Now , in July I was 7 kilos more than I am nowadays so I guess this is what it is, I mean, I am 84'5 cm = 33.2 " 

I have not pumped consistently since last october, so loosing weight+sick on Xmas+ no pumping gave me this picture = I lost tons of volume.

I am not happy with this let's be honest. I'd like to have rounder and fuller breasts like I did in summer buuuut... I will get it back. I mean I know what I have to do and what's my flaws in this process so I need to be consistent on boob work Wink

PS. This is my first time uploading a picture of my breasts. I feel scared cause I have not shown my body to anyone since I got very sick in 2015. I have a trauma , my ex boyfriend called me anorexic by that time  and I have been without looking into the mirror for almost two years. I know I am not perfect and I don't have to be, but I felt and I still hurt. I hope to overcome the whole situation uploading this pic and others in the future as well!

Love xoxo

Well your story is similar to mine. I was up to a 34C here while on the forums then too got sick from prescription drugs, lost a tonne of weight and my extra boobs. It is gutting to spend SOO much time and effort to have it stripped away in a heartbeat. 

Your breasts are beautiful by the way and you will get the bigger size back. 
I actually became more aware of body proportions etc once I lost all that weight and now understand more how to try and gain proportionately where as before my extra kgs were all over the show. 

Sorry you likely said but what size are you wearing now?

(25-01-2018, 06:29 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Well your story is similar to mine. I was up to a 34C here while on the forums then too got sick from prescription drugs, lost a tonne of weight and my extra boobs. It is gutting to spend SOO much time and effort to have it stripped away in a heartbeat. 

I actually became more aware of body proportions etc once I lost all that weight and now understand more how to try and gain proportionately where as before my extra kgs were all over the show. 

Hey Ella! Thank you for your kind words!

Yes, it is like a bad feeling actually cause I put too much effort on achieving the desirable size but I knew I was overweight due to pills and I had to get back to a normal body-shape (cause I gained 17kg in 14 months barely) . I lost volume when I went from 65kg to 60 but it was a 34C totally (thanks to pumping though) and then it remain the same at 57. But after being sick and hospitalised on Christmas I am 55kg and this time I lost the shape and the volume in such a short period of time , in 9 days!

Nowadays I use 34B . I measured myself yesterday and yep, I'm a B again haha ..My goal was to be 34D for summer, so I have tons things to do!

(25-01-2018, 07:24 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(25-01-2018, 06:29 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Well your story is similar to mine. I was up to a 34C here while on the forums then too got sick from prescription drugs, lost a tonne of weight and my extra boobs. It is gutting to spend SOO much time and effort to have it stripped away in a heartbeat. 

Hey Ella! Thank you for your kind words!

Yes, it is like a bad feeling actually cause I put too much effort on achieving the desirable size but I knew I was overweight due to pills and I had to get back to a normal body-shape (cause I gained 17kg in 14 months barely) . I lost volume when I went from 65kg to 60 but it was a 34C totally (thanks to pumping though) and then it remain the same at 57. But after being sick and hospitalised on Christmas I am 55kg and this time I lost the shape and the volume in such a short period of time , in 9 days!

Nowadays I use 34B . I measured myself yesterday and yep, I'm a B again haha ..My goal was to be 34D for summer, so I have tons things to do!
What are your measurements? Curious cause I’m about 34b too

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon