Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •  
NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!
While I'm thinking of it,
Tell me about your new Avatar??
Bobbi
(07-06-2018, 01:38 PM)Happyme Wrote: While I'm thinking of it,
Tell me about your new Avatar??
Bobbi

Oh Charlotte. She's a model , suicide/pin up model. She's known as Chad Suicide and I can tell she's more attractive in person than in pictures lol... when my family lived in the UK one of my siblings got the chance to go out with her twice , that's why I know about her. She's famous now !

Old days in the UK , wow I can't believe it's been almost 9 years since I left the globetrotter lifestyle hahahaha wish I could move to another country now!!
HI sweet orange, 
I had severe depression when I was 12, I did’t sleep enough, I didn’t eat enough (i just grew up with hamburgers, Fried potatoes and other junks) 
I had Untreated depression for a lot of years, and now, since I was 22, I take pills. 
I was very fat with an A cup, then I lose more than 10kg, and all my “boobs”. 
Nothing works with me. 
I think anxiety and depression are our enemy. I think I have undeveloped breast caused by depression.
(08-06-2018, 12:13 PM)Cely Wrote: HI sweet orange, 
I had severe depression when I was 12, I did’t sleep enough, I didn’t eat enough (i just grew up with hamburgers, Fried potatoes and other junks) 
I had Untreated depression for a lot of years, and now, since I was 22, I take pills. 
I was very fat with an A cup, then I lose more than 10kg, and all my “boobs”. 
Nothing works with me. 
I think anxiety and depression are our enemy. I think I have undeveloped breast caused by depression.

Cely , if you want we could talk through message or any other place I'm here. You are not alone, remember this. <3
  •  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •