Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Mammary Glandular

Hey loves, a friend of mine told me about Bovine Mammary Glandular to help increase my breast growth results and I've looked I to it but there's not much, not like BO. BM isn't used as much it seems. Anyways, I'm considering whether I should add it to my BO Aug - Dec regiment and would like any feedback from anyone who's tries it before and what your results were. Or if you heard of someone else's results. I went though the archives but many of the women who used it didn't report back to say their first results.

So let me know please

ETA:

Found this site that sells all types of Glandular Products: http://www.doctorsresearch.com/prod_simply.html

And under their Mammary Gland pills they had this:

This is 200mg per tablet of bovine mammary tissue. It may be of interest to note that the National Cancer Institute has studied bovine mammary tissue to find out what may be in it that helps prevent cows from getting breast cancer. The breasts are involved in lactation, sexual attraction, and sexual response. Bovine mammary tissue has been sometimes advised for disorders related to female breasts such as nipple pain, lymph node enlargement, breast underdevelopment, mastitis, menstrual pain, nipple inflammation, congestion, and lactation difficulties [10].

So it's great to hear that it can potentially help keep my breasts in healthy state. But I still haven't been able to find any antedoctal research on women who've tried it.

I bit the bullet and ordered a 4 month supply of Raw Mammary from BetterLife.com. It was on sale for $10 a bottle so I grabbed at the opportunity. It'll arrive by next week. Wow, I am so excited to try out the BM and BO combo and see how those results compare to my current results. It'd be great to see a huge boost in growth since the raw mammary is suppose to stimulate the mammary glands anyways. I will of course keep you all updated with that and how it progresses along.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon