Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Muscles aches with BO?

I recently increased my BO to 500mg a day. I've only been taking it a week and a half, but I noticed I have been getting muscles aches. I don't know if this is from the BO or if I am getting sick. I wanted to ask if anyone else had this experience so I know if I need to keep an eye on it.

Unfortunately, I had to return the collagen supplement I was taking because it has trace amounts of sulfites in it. I have a sulfite allergy and while I think it would have been okay, I already have too many sinus and allergy problems to knowingly add to them. I ordered some sheep placenta from Swanson to use instead. Other than that, I am not really taking anything to support the BO except a liver detox support supplement and progesterone, both per order by my bioidentical hormone therapy doctor. I know my hormones are balanced as my doctor had bloodwork done in January, and all my hormone levels are good except for one of my thyroid levels (which was the result of being on too high a synthroid dose).

Thoughts?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon