Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blood thinning effects of herbs?

It seems every NBE supplement I take has a blood thinning effect, fennel, lavender, reishi, I wanted to add white tea again as I drank a lot in the past as I saw how many benefits it has but it's also blood thinning. I  drink kombucha often though (fermented green tea). I actually got gingko biloba for concentration supplemented by my doctor but that is also blood thinning so now I put off the gingko biloba while I better start again for school. I also quit fish oil as it is also blood thinning I took fish oil before as well for general health. 

I have a birthmark, it's a black mole who has a bump and durings sports it started bleeding, we were thrown on the ground so I think it's because of the friction caused the mole is on the sides. It's been a week and I haven't used a bandage anymore and now suddenly during sleep it started bleeding again because of friction of my pyjamas! Now I noticed the blood was morre pale pink and thin than usual. I will have a check up on the bleeding frequently.

Also everything lowers blood pressure as well does anyone here has some issues with blood thinning or lowered blood pressure since their NBE quest?

One needs to be extremely careful when it comes to herbs. It's good that you are listening to your body, Octaviaaah.

This is why my program list is so short. It seems everything either makes the blood thinner, or lowers blood pressure or increases blood pressure.....I would also like to  know if there are any herbs that don't have any unpleasant side effects.

I had a very bad experience where an nbe herb dropped my blood pressure and landed me in hospital for the night so yeh gotta be super careful!

Maca doesnt from memory but if your on that too long it might raise your testosterone.

Chasteberry to rise progersterone... cant say it balanced me or caused growth but that one takes time! I still might try that though if my cycles continue to remain shorter.

I found its like herbs to soothe the gut, ALL of them promote bacteria fermentation so you just cant win!

Thank you for your replies ladies!

EllaC I'm so sorry to hear that! Which herb was it that you took and which dosage? 

About the maca I have had hyperthyroid in the past so I have to be very careful with taking maca I'm under supervision with a doctor who will check my hormone levels and I will only take the dosage she recommends me.

(19-03-2017, 02:48 AM)EOctaviaaah Wrote:  Thank you for your replies ladies!

EllaC I'm so sorry to hear that! Which herb was it that you took and which dosage? 

About the maca I have had hyperthyroid in the past so I have to be very careful with taking maca I'm under supervision with a doctor who will check my hormone levels and I will only take the dosage she recommends me.

It was goats rue. I took it in combo with fenugreek from memory... I can't recall if I took it alone with the same effect

I see and did you take normal dosages?

(19-03-2017, 11:05 PM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  I see and did you take normal dosages?

Yes. Less even. Never combine two such herbs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon