Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Ordering issues

I like the Ainterol products, you can depend on their quality.
This site has been coming back alive:
http://www.ainterol.us/?utm_source=AINTEROL®+U.S+Newsletter&utm_campaign=680b8dfed6-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_06_14&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c680ce0e98-680b8dfed6-76303369&mc_cid=680b8dfed6&mc_eid=67d3a9a6fb
But what I remember they ship from germany and it takes weeks to get your order.

I tried Barlows and wasnt impressed.

I like the idea of massaging with PM since it makes sense to put the stuff where you want it to go. However the atomizers I have tried dont let the liquid stay moist enough, long enough to do a good massage job.

The best way to take PM is the extract subliminally, But that stuff has vanished from the face of the earth.
Bobbi

(27-06-2017, 07:25 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I like the Ainterol products, you can depend on their quality.
This site has been coming back alive:
http://www.ainterol.us/?utm_source=AINTEROL®+U.S+Newsletter&utm_campaign=680b8dfed6-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_06_14&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c680ce0e98-680b8dfed6-76303369&mc_cid=680b8dfed6&mc_eid=67d3a9a6fb
But what I remember they ship from germany and it takes weeks to get your order.

I tried Barlows and wasnt impressed.

I like the idea of massaging with PM since it makes sense to put the stuff where you want it to go. However the atomizers I have tried dont let the liquid stay moist enough, long enough to do a good massage job.

The best way to take PM is the extract subliminally, But that stuff has vanished from the face of the earth.
Bobbi

Thank you for your reply Bobbi!
I tried contacting them and didn't get any reply. Will try again....

I've been looking around and so many of the PM creams/serums contain a bunch of other ingredients (green tea, alcohol etc.) which I'm not interested in. I don't want to be rubbing my breasts in alcohol!!! 

I also think PM extracts are the strongest and most effective. Ainterol sells the extract which you could place under your tongue apparently or massage directly on your breasts maybe? Oh just realized that the extracts aren't available on their site...why oh why?? Thank you again Bobbi

Good luck trying to get them to return a call or email.
They are a very stealthy company..

I have been using Sublime bust with my noogleberry and really like the progress, and the way it adds a little tackiness to help keep the cups on.
SB has PM and ADEIFYLINE, which works to increase the cell count.

Bobbi

(28-06-2017, 01:41 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Good luck trying to get them to return a call or email.
They are a very stealthy company..

I have been using Sublime bust with my noogleberry and really like the progress, and the way it adds a little tackiness to help keep the cups on.
SB has PM and ADEIFYLINE, which works to increase the cell count.

Bobbi

Thank you, Bobbi.

That Sublime Bust serum sounds intriguing....I like how the ingredient list is quite short. So many products contain a million (unnecessary) ingredients.  Hmmm do you know if the PM they use is the authentic white kind from Northern Thailand? Thank you again <3

Here is the link to Cheeky Physique
http://cheekyphysique.com/sublimebust/
I didint see where they get there's from.
Bobbi

(28-06-2017, 06:16 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Here is the link to Cheeky Physique
http://cheekyphysique.com/sublimebust/
I didint see where they get there's from.
Bobbi

Thank you! I'm going to look into this...it does sound nice but I want to know the percentage of PM in the serum too.

Ive just checked ainterol Europe on companies house website and this company has been dissolved since Dec 2013. 

Thats why noone has replied from here.

Just to let everybody know that ainterol UK are back trading. I have just ordered the newest atomiser and I have stocked up :Smile
Hopefully it ships out soon yay Im so happy!!

(04-07-2017, 11:18 AM)pipseypie Wrote:  Just to let everybody know that ainterol UK are back trading. I have just ordered the newest atomiser and I have stocked up :Smile

Have you used the atomiser before? Is it any good? Do let us know once you receive your order as im abit hesitant in ordering from them.

(04-07-2017, 01:09 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(04-07-2017, 11:18 AM)pipseypie Wrote:  Just to let everybody know that ainterol UK are back trading. I have just ordered the newest atomiser and I have stocked up :Smile

Have you used the atomiser before? Is it any good? Do let us know once you receive your order as im abit hesitant in ordering from them.

Hi again, Pipseye and hi Fruitcake :-)

Do you cycle the spray (using it only during follicular)? I'm very confused because some people say that topicals (containing phytoestrogens) are even stronger than pills (look at progesterone cream...one needs to be very cautious). They enter your blood stream without passing through your liver. Yet other people say lotions don't do a thing. 

If the Ainterol spray is very potent, I believe it would be better to cycle it, mimicking our natural cycle, right? Maybe it depends on the type of PM topical (extract, oil....some contain nano particles which are the ones that truly penetrate the skin). 

Also ladies, we need to ensure that we're not estrogen dominant. Not only is it risky but using these kind of strong phytoestrogens could have the opposite effect (shrinking boobs) which is what happened to this lady on the forum: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25103

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon