Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Period issues with Ainterol?

Hi all!

I've been taking Ainterol for a few months now, and this past month I "upped" my dosage to only half a capsule daily + cream. This past month was also the first where I was consistent.

Ovulation spotting already let me know that this was still too much for my body. Ok, lesson learned. I'm thinking I should alternate days with the half capsule and the cream.

But now for the first time, my period is about 6 days late. I'm usually super regular. I've already checked and I'm not pregnant, but I'm still waiting for my period to come.

Is this because of the excess oestrogen? What would you advice me to do now to a. get my period, and b. make sure this doesn't happen again?

Hughs to all!!!

(22-03-2017, 02:17 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  Hi all!

I've been taking Ainterol for a few months now, and this past month I "upped" my dosage to only half a capsule daily + cream. This past month was also the first where I was consistent.

Ovulation spotting already let me know that this was still too much for my body. Ok, lesson learned. I'm thinking I should alternate days with the half capsule and the cream.

But now for the first time, my period is about 6 days late. I'm usually super regular. I've already checked and I'm not pregnant, but I'm still waiting for my period to come.

Is this because of the excess oestrogen? What would you advice me to do now to a. get my period, and b. make sure this doesn't happen again?

Hughs to all!!!

Hi Diamarena,

This is my first month on PM-- I'm cycling it-- took 550mg days 1-14 of my cycle and now the past 3 days (day 20 of my cycle) I have been spotting. Never spotted before in my life! Kind of freaking me out, but based off of what I've read here it's pretty typical. 

According to an old post by AquaA: 

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20181&page=6
"I've researched about it and I came to 3 conclusions. 
1) PM has made my period shorter and taking it up to day 13 messed up my ovulation which caused this mid cycle bleeding. 
2) stopping on day 13, 2 days before I usually ovulate was a too sudden drop of estrogen before ovulation then not enough progesterone right after ovulation caused the mid cycle bleeding. 
3) an anovulatory cycle which means a cycle without ovulation nor luteal phase."

From other online research I've concluded that for me I think it's the sudden drop in estrogen not accompanied with enough progesterone that's causing the mid cycle spotting. We'll have to really see by the time I'm expecting my period if it shows up or not... 

Sorry I'm not really answering your question-- I more of just want you to know I'm right there with ya! 

I'm considering 
1) adding progesterone cream to my program to hopefully balance things out so that I won't spot and will have a normal period
2) OR just taking PM the whole cycle 

Are you cycling PM or taking it daily?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon