Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is my noogleberry system broken? Please help!

A month ago I purchased the extra large standard cups + system. I tried them out, they seemed way too big. I'm a 36D, measuring 40 inches across my chest.

I wasn't able to gain suction except for once for a few seconds but it hurt my ribs (I have flared ribs) so I stopped and was unable to get suction again.

I assumed they were too big so I got the larges. They seem perfect. Obviously I don't fill the cup because the goal of noogling is to expand to fill the cup. BUT I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME GET SUCTION!! I tried oil, lotion and positioned the cup (can only try one at a time because they won't stick to my chest) on different areas and at different angles, but nothing  happens. Absolutely nothing. I spent 150+ on this and my boobs are so ugly, I need this to work. :Sadan anyone offer advice? How do I get suction?

(24-03-2017, 12:01 AM)daizy Wrote:  A month ago I purchased the extra large standard cups + system. I tried them out, they seemed way too big. I'm a 36D, measuring 40 inches across my chest.

I wasn't able to gain suction except for once for a few seconds but it hurt my ribs (I have flared ribs) so I stopped and was unable to get suction again.

I assumed they were too big so I got the larges. They seem perfect. Obviously I don't fill the cup because the goal of noogling is to expand to fill the cup. BUT I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME GET SUCTION!! I tried oil, lotion and positioned the cup (can only try one at a time because they won't stick to my chest) on different areas and at different angles, but nothing  happens. Absolutely nothing. I spent 150+ on this and my boobs are so ugly, I need this to work. :Sadan anyone offer advice? How do I get suction?

It sounds like the problem might be with the pump. Contact Lucy for a replacement.

(24-03-2017, 10:15 AM)Bluegill Wrote:  
(24-03-2017, 12:01 AM)daizy Wrote:  A month ago I purchased the extra large standard cups + system. I tried them out, they seemed way too big. I'm a 36D, measuring 40 inches across my chest.

It sounds like the problem might be with the pump. Contact Lucy for a replacement.

Thank you, that makes sense. How do I contact Lucy? I clicked on the link on the website that says "contact us" but I didn't get a response.

lucy@noogleberry.com

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon