Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE YouTube video

(12-07-2017, 11:10 PM)Ashley8 Wrote:  
(03-04-2017, 03:45 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  
(31-03-2017, 04:00 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hi Anastasia! I watched your NBE video and I found it to be very informative.

I would love to see you do a future video on the best massage techniques for breast enhancement and instructions (like for how long, what direction, etc.).

I also think it would be a good idea if you did a video solely for the breast pump, and show best methods and tips and instructions. 

Looking forward to watching more from you, and thanks for sharing your NBE story and inspiring us all! 

Xoxo

I'm just trying to figure out a way to do it with covering my nipples. That's the challenge I have right now.

You could use bandaids lol. Or something similar.

I've tried a lot of things and bandaids put on before the oil or wtv you use is the best in my opinion. Keeps them from being super stretched but allows oxygen to reach them. I've tried nipple covers but they never stay. And recently ive been using duct tape with a bit of papertowel put in the middle where my actual nipple is. But I think it's too suffocating.

These aren't products but I think you should list the other potentially helpful items in the video description alongside the products so that others don't miss them:
fish
chicken
nuts
protein powder.

Actually I don't think chicken or protein powder help, and I could only guess if fish or nuts helped you in particular, but it's important to list everything you did when you start growing whether it seemed important or not.  A lot of women go straight to an herb or herbs and miss that so-and-so also did such-and-such.  Especially when you start off at AA, the such-and-such might actually be the most important thing that was holding you back the whole time.  You could have had a thyroid issue that you fixed with kelp, or lack of fatty acids fixed with fish, or lack of collagen fixed with MSM, or lack of certain vitamins and so on fixed with nuts.  Or maybe your estrogen and/or progesterone was really low and it was simply the PM and/or PC.  Or some combination of these.  Who knows, but do list it all.  That way people who have to try all sorts of things like you did will have an easier time finding what obscure thing they need.

(13-07-2017, 04:23 AM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  
(31-03-2017, 04:00 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hi Anastasia! I watched your NBE video and I found it to be very informative.

I would love to see you do a future video on the best massage techniques for breast enhancement and instructions (like for how long, what direction, etc.).

I also think it would be a good idea if you did a video solely for the breast pump, and show best methods and tips and instructions. 

Looking forward to watching more from you, and thanks for sharing your NBE story and inspiring us all! 

Xoxo

I'm just trying to figure out a way to do it with covering my nipples. That's the challenge I have right now.

I've tried a lot of things and bandaids put on before the oil or wtv you use is the best in my opinion. Keeps them from being super stretched but allows oxygen to reach them. I've tried nipple covers but they never stay. And recently ive been using duct tape with a bit of papertowel put in the middle where my actual nipple is. But I think it's too suffocating.

I'll try bandaids, though I might need big ones, my areolas are pretty big.

(14-07-2017, 03:22 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  These aren't products but I think you should list the other potentially helpful items in the video description alongside the products so that others don't miss them:
fish
chicken
nuts
protein powder.

Actually I don't think chicken or protein powder help, and I could only guess if fish or nuts helped you in particular, but it's important to list everything you did when you start growing whether it seemed important or not.  A lot of women go straight to an herb or herbs and miss that so-and-so also did such-and-such.  Especially when you start off at AA, the such-and-such might actually be the most important thing that was holding you back the whole time.  You could have had a thyroid issue that you fixed with kelp, or lack of fatty acids fixed with fish, or lack of collagen fixed with MSM, or lack of certain vitamins and so on fixed with nuts.  Or maybe your estrogen and/or progesterone was really low and it was simply the PM and/or PC.  Or some combination of these.  Who knows, but do list it all.  That way people who have to try all sorts of things like you did will have an easier time finding what obscure thing they need.

You're right, when I did my NBE journey years ago, the information we know now wasn't as readily available, around, or known. So I shot in the dark. That is why I emphasize girls having their hormone levels checked etc. I piqued at the size I am now and couldn't grow anymore after, I do think there is a biological threshold as well that plays a role.

(18-07-2017, 07:26 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  
(13-07-2017, 04:23 AM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  

Xoxo

I'll try bandaids, though I might need big ones, my areolas are pretty big.

Just use two. I found any sort of take broke out nylon skin bad. So just be careful what you choose to use if u have sensitive skin.

I posted a new one on the Noogleberry check it out here https://youtu.be/k-afDltvTDY

Let me know thoughts. Please like the video and comment on there so everyone that sees it can have their questions answered also. I hardly visit the forums so it would be a big help!

Dunno about the bandaids as sticky stuff never stays stuck; but i found a small plastic yogurt or cottage cheese container, the single serving kind, washed it, poked about 4 or 5 air holes evenly around the sides near the base, and use that with the base against my breast. I figure if i need to make it shorter with time i can cut a little off the top and the air holes will still be safe. Maybe put a small square of something soft if there are ridges along the bottom of the container to prevent weird circular imprints. Lol.

I find this helps with keeping the breast in place but it also gives swelling to the cleavage areas instead of just stretching the breast outwards for size without it, so i wonder if a combo of with and without it would be useful?

Just in case you guys needed anymore ideas Smile

Im confused anastasia, in the comment below the video you have said you have had a recent boob job. Does that mean Noogleberry isnt all that effective or permanent?

Best wishes

(09-11-2017, 11:30 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Im confused anastasia, in the comment below the video you have said you have had a recent boob job. Does that mean Noogleberry isnt all that effective or permanent?

Best wishes

In my video before that one I went over my entire NBE journey and stated why I had the breast augmentation. I didn't just get implants, I had nipple tightening and a lift to correct tuberous deformity. Noogleberry along with other things I did in the past did work. They stayed long term (years even) but it did not change the shape of my breasts, just made them bigger. So for me, surgery was the only way to get exactly the look I wanted. I don't look augmented. Once I'm fully healed and they "drop and fluff" completely I will do a video on that as well. I went with a tear drop shaped implant (recommended by the plastic surgeon) along with the nipple shapening and lift, this gave my breasts lower pole, which I never had before. The nipple work made my breasts more round, where as before they were pointy. 

Hope this helps to explain a bit more. I remained a 34C (32DD at VS) for years even after stopping Noogleberry and NBE methods. I did lose a cup size and went down to a 34B before surgery when I did a fitness challenge where I lost a ton of fat, now since surgery I'm at a 34D currently, but implants take time to settle which is referred to a "drop and fluff" so my final size won't be determined until 3-6 months. I'm only 6 weeks post op currently. I will more than likely end up a 34DD.

Xoxo

Hi,

I'm new here but I can tell you how to do if you want

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon