Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts

(27-04-2017, 06:31 PM)solome Wrote:  hi zara ..you’ve done another amazing supergirl thread ..i hadn’t had a chance to go over this til now and it’s really peaked my interest, i’ve been so busy the last couple of months for my employer and it makes me sad there's no time for the greater me. anyway, for the last 3-4yrs i’ve gotten used to throwing on these little ahh bras ..little stretchy things like shaped jogging bras and pretty comfortable but recently i think i’ve come to realize that when they press my breasts throughout the day, they’re kinda pushing them gently outward away from the center of my chest almost like trying to train them that way and i really don’t like it Angry  <––– i mean, just look at me, just look at that little red face, how upset i am  ....and have started going braless at work. it’s got me so terribly self-conscious but i could get used to it, i think, with the right blouse and maybe, get bolder as time goes on ..when my boobs get drop dead enormous. hahahahahaha. also, i want to try the clay and acv thing, that sounds intriguing. and stinky. i do like being braless unless i’m wearing something tight that pushes against my breasts especially if it presses them downward. anyway, great stuff to consider that you've compiled and i'm still combing through it all. i do love this banquet of information. thxthxthx for posting it. seriously, thank you so much. éɯolos

Hey Solome! <3 Thanks so much for commenting and also for the compliment! You're way too kind! 

It was a little awkward for me to go braless at first, especially when sometimes I would get catcalled when out (UGH!) or people would just stare at me or give me dirty looks, like they forget I'm a human being too. But I think as my confidence and self-esteem grew, I just stop giving fucks all around and just started carrying myself differently. I started becoming bolder, more of feminist, and just empowered with that knowledge and attitude, it helped me to see the world differently, to act differently. To be more confident in my skin and also in my flawed nakedness. It's weird but I enjoy the freedom of going braless now without feeling any sense of embarrasement. So what if people stared or make rude comments. I can't control people. Haha, I'm rambling now. But I hope that gives you a shared sense of confidence. It's incredibly liberating to go braless.

Oh and you do have to find time for yourself! I hope you are able to soon love. 

Xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by --- - 28-03-2017, 04:11 PM
RE: How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by solome - 27-04-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by --- - 27-04-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by wagon train - 28-04-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by --- - 28-04-2017, 11:10 PM
RE: How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by --- - 28-04-2017, 11:10 PM
RE: How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by nanakante - 13-12-2018, 11:28 AM