Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts

(28-04-2017, 07:30 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Hey Zara!

Since I read this thread a while ago I've been wearing only bralette type bras Smile 

It's seriously helped with my self image and made me more self confident because I don't feel like I'm hiding anymore! Also it's way more comfortable!!!! I was wearing a super pushup bra and a tight sports bra over it to create cleavage. So uncomfortable... 

I already use a clay + APV mix for my face twice a week so that's awesome I can also use it for my breasts!!! 

As for brands, what Collagen and Silica brand do you use? I'm eyeing swansons MSM cream right now. I also have a ton of castor oil I ordered for hair + eyelash growth so I'll have to utilize that as well!

Hey girl! 

I think bralettes are so much better for the breasts (less constricting). I'm also so glad that it's given you more confidence as well! I think when it comes down to it, that's what it's all about. That's what is most important, after all, right? That your confidence and self esteem is on the rise. I also think it helps you to accept your body as is, and there is so much freedom in that!  Wink

Your breasts are already so nice and perky and shapely, I don't see that you would need to use the clay mask on your breasts, but I guess it couldn't hurt either! 

The brand of collagen I like is by Reserveage. They have many different products with collagen but the one I use is called Collagen Booster. I really like it because that's the only vegan product they have but it has actual proven medical studies on the efficacy of their products (including that one). 

The Silica brand I use is ORGONO MINERAL SILICA LIQUID.  

I use my collagen and silica every now and then. I'm not that consistent. One day I'll take collagen and then next I'll use silica. Oh, I should mention, it's important that you take both on an empty stomach. It helps your body to absorb it better!! 

I just checked out Swanson's MSM cream and I really like it! I think I might order that too. I really like the ingredients. I really love that it has oregano and thyme in it too (P boosters)! As well as ginkgo biloba and ginseng! Sounds like it would be amazing to add to your regimen!! 

Xoxo <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by --- - 28-03-2017, 04:11 PM
RE: How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by solome - 27-04-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by --- - 27-04-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by wagon train - 28-04-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by --- - 28-04-2017, 11:10 PM
RE: How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by --- - 28-04-2017, 11:10 PM
RE: How To Prevent and Minimize Saggy Breasts - by nanakante - 13-12-2018, 11:28 AM