Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have asymmetrical breasts,. Slight success with massage

Photo 

I have asymmetrical breasts. My left side is a C cup and my right is much smaller.  Hardly an AA starting out I reckon. I was definitely underdeveloped here.  

NBE was something I started and stopped a few times before. About twice before.  A hectic schedule and privacy stopped me a few years ago.  Then I decided to try again last year in 2016.  Again, a hectic schedule got in my way and I was never consistent.  I tried hard, believe me but life kept getting in the way. 

I decided to try some online dating for the new year but then I also have the horror that lies behind my bra to deal with. So I began again.  

I started in January doing massage.  I used flaxseed oil for massage.  I do female deer massage and chi massage. I massage morning and night.  Picking one or the other of the two massages. I have a breast pump too that I add in from time to time.  I eat foods rich in estrogen.  

I'm having some progress.   I'm filling out my bra better. I found before the centre of my bra would lean towards the left - the bigger side and now the centre is remaining centred.  

The measuring tape would tell me that I would be between an A cup and B cup.  

When looking down on my breasts, they look good.  However when I'm naked and looking in a mirror the difference is so pronounced.  

I would be happy with a B cup or more fullness with the right breast.

Hi Celticlove,
Love your name too!
I think the breast pump would be your best bet. Concentrate on that but dont stop doing your other things.
There are a lot of recent threads on Noogling that should give you good ideas for techniques.
Bobbi

(31-03-2017, 01:22 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Celticlove,
Love your name too!
I think the breast pump would be your best bet. Concentrate on that but dont stop doing your other things.
There are a lot of recent threads on Noogling that should give you good ideas for techniques.
Bobbi

I do have a noogleberry system.  I ordered it way back around about 2012. I only used it a handful of times.  Then my sister moved back home and we shared a room so privacy was gone. She's gone now from the family home. So I have privacy to work on this NBE.  

I find the dome size I ordered back then is too small now and I've been meaning to buy some new domes but never got around to doing it yet but after reading your reply, I think I will order a new set of domes.  It will be May by the time I will have some extra money for this. 

The pump I'm using now is a breast pump for milking and inducing lactation not that I'm trying to induce lactation. 

I will continue with the massage.  I'm definitely finding it's helping.

If the breasts are difference sizes due to the body being out of alignment, visiting a chiropractor who can put you on a programme that will hlp to balance the body can have dramatic results. If the problem is a result of the dominant side getting mor muscle tone, exercise the other side of the body more frequently.

If the difference in size is significant, reducing the larger breast will have faster results than trying to enlarge the smaller one. Having a esthetician place a body wrap on the larger breast will decrease the size to match the other breast. This process can also be done at home by purchasing the wraps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon