Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone?

(01-04-2017, 03:37 PM)hannah Wrote:  I dont really know how you feel now so advising you might not be right. But for myself I always was pretty balanced...I had a cycle that was 28 days long, just like a clockwork. No painful menstruations and no skin problems only at during my menstruation a little breakout on my shoulders. My figure was thin but in proportions. For me gaining weight was a good add to my NBE program.
So far that was me.
After taking fennel teas and playing around with some other phyto-estrogenic herbs I had no growth BUT i did had a shorter cycle and heavier bleedings. Breasts did absolutely NOTHING!

Therefore jumping into a right program with a healthy body like I had was important for me.....I am not saying that estrogen and progesteron will help you grow but I do advice to follow the rules of cycling. 
Take your phytoestrogens from cycle day 1 until your ovulation. then slowly build up your progesterone with progesterone cream(find a good one USP progesterone, which is available for your body immediatly) and use just a tiny dab. I use a fraction of the advised dose and its noticable enough for me!
I say wrists is the best place then rotate with other places I always do wrists couple of days then neck couple of days.

With aguaje Id say the same dont take too much it WILL throw you of. I do advise a aromatase herb or an antiandrogen herb because Estrogen and Progesteron can be converted to T....you never know when or if this will happen but once it happens your to late and your breasts will deflate back to level 1 lol......its al testing and timing and feeling.

I would advise to start up one round with phyto's first to build a plateau of estrogens then chances you react to the program I think increases. One month later add the pc but really if you are like me(probably low in estrogen) NOT too much!!
The pc is mainly to keep your receptors responding to the Estrogens.
If you take only E yoiur receptors will be full of it....its like a key thats in a lock....there cant be more keys in one lock..and the door will stay locked/youll be stalled and might only deflate.

Also estrogen i thought lowers prolactin...and prolacttin is important too(you can stimulate prolactin release with nipple stimulation and carbs(wheat) I found out recently) So therefore I do so much try to tell people keep your dose low....lower then 100mgs or whatever or just take a tiny bit spread out over the day....giving yourself too much routine is also not good...sometimes we need a LITTLE swift in our hormone levels to stimulate that growth...but just a little so its not harmful...

Oh and too much Progesterone will lengthen your luteal phase... Too much estrogen causes heavy and shorter cycles possibly without ovulation.

Hope this complicated story is a little bit more clear now..

Thank you, Hannah. Yes, it's more complicated than I had hoped but it's clear now <3

Oh no, you'd think that by adding phytoestrogens, you'd grow a little in the breast area (not even the booty area??)! I'm also pretty balanced (estrogen and progesterone wise) but my testosterone has always tended to be on the high side (due to PCOS). Periods are also regular but I do have symptoms that indicate DHT levels are on the high side. The issue is, everything that I want to take to either lower testosterone/DHT has side effects that I cannot absolutely risk. This is why I've decided to turn to some phytoestrogens. I don't know if this is the right thing, but I feel there is nothing else left for me! I've eliminated fennel tea, spearmint tea, even pumpkin seeds because they actually made me sick. It's very frustrating.

I'll try to find a decent aromatase/anti-androgen (though the ones I wanted, white peony and reishi both thin the blood and/or lower blood pressure so I must avoid them).  Too bad saw palmetto also blocks estrogen (apparently...). 

Yes, when I take aguaje, I'll definitely take very little to see how it goes. As for PC, I've heard many ladies state that it made them deflate...yikes!! Have you grown from PC? 

By the way, I suppose it's better to lay off phytoestrogens during your period? Do you think a 5 day break would be enough to stay off phytoestrogens each month? I'm still not 100% about how cycling works. Thank you, again  Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 31-03-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 01-04-2017, 05:17 AM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 01-04-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 01-04-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 02-04-2017, 04:25 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by hannah - 01-04-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 01-04-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 01-04-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 03-04-2017, 04:38 AM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 03-04-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 03-04-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 03-04-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by hannah - 03-04-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 04-04-2017, 11:20 AM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by Lotus - 05-04-2017, 11:53 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 06-04-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 03-04-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 04-04-2017, 11:12 AM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 04-04-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by Pink.Chiffon - 05-04-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 05-04-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by Pink.Chiffon - 06-04-2017, 12:06 AM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 06-04-2017, 12:21 AM