Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone?

(01-04-2017, 08:22 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Yeh thats the prob with progesterone, it can take a long time to leave your system. Builds up in the tissues, thats why i was thinking of only using a mere "fraction" of the recomended dosage. And yeh like i said up to 50% of us carry the gene mutation where we might not break down estrogen the way we are supposed to  and the prevalence of breast cancer - cause of ALL the bloody artificial estrogen sources we are exposed to :Sad and the inability to break those estrogens down. So thats the flip side ya know. Even if these phytos are a good source will they out compete the rest - who knows. The best thing seriously before you start this route, save up. Do the saliva hormone test and if its high faulk out a little more and get the estrogen metabolism test. Apprently the best one is called the "dutch hormone test' - thats what im saving up for! (does it all in one hit) Then you put all this to bed and move forward with a clear picture of what your dealing with Big Grin And in addition to no more fear of what doing NBE might mean in the future for ya Smile  

In the mean time just check out Jennifer loves condensed page. So many good links to massage, noogle, subliminals etc - alternatively Hannahs got the answers to your question above re cycling. I never got tied up in cycling. From personal experience being highly senstivie just using pc cream around day 2-3 i got all jittery, sleep apnea etc, although i felt abit more relaxed. If your a high stress personality you're just extra senstivie to all these things like me - Sucks.

Yes, if you use PC again, make sure you use a tiiiny amount. I remember reading about your past experience with it (and I really think I'd react the same way!). Maybe "serenity" is a more "natural" version (it that's even possible)?

You're right, the best thing would be to get a test done. Thing is I've done so many in the past and they all indicate the same thing. My estrogen and progesterone seem to be fairly normal/stable (it's just the testosterone that was slightly higher). So what does that mean, I shouldn't/can't take anything for NBE?? Yet, there are women (on this forum too) who are taking phytoestrogens even though their levels are normal......it's not just women who have hormonal imbalances who take herbs for NBE, am I right? Ugh, I wish there was one perfect formula!

Let's see what Hannah says about circulation. I do also think it plays a very important role. We should definitely walk more Ella, even stretching could help. Thank you again <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 31-03-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 01-04-2017, 05:17 AM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 01-04-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 01-04-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 02-04-2017, 04:25 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by hannah - 01-04-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 01-04-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 01-04-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 03-04-2017, 04:38 AM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 03-04-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 03-04-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 03-04-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by hannah - 03-04-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 04-04-2017, 11:20 AM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by Lotus - 05-04-2017, 11:53 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 06-04-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 03-04-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by bettie32 - 04-04-2017, 11:12 AM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 04-04-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by Pink.Chiffon - 05-04-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 05-04-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by Pink.Chiffon - 06-04-2017, 12:06 AM
RE: If I take a phytoestrogen, do I really need something to increase progesterone? - by EllaC - 06-04-2017, 12:21 AM