Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to bring breasts closer?

I am wondering if there is any way to bring my separated breasts closer? They are D+ but due they are so close to arms they look more like B Sad also top at top of them I can see every single rib, where normal women have breasts I have nothing but bones. Only at down they have some shape. Can I do anything about it or only option left is swear on my genetics?

Grew 1.5 size with massages and BO but shape stays same sad Sad

Hi Ashraf,
I would get your hormones checked to see if you have estrogen dominance.
next I'd look at a noogleberry or similar breast pump. You can position the cups so the you pump on the side or top. I just got mine and I am trying that technique help plump the inside portion of my breasts. I think its working. there is more fullness to that portion than I had before.
You can also do some Pectoral exercises to increase the shape of the upper breast.
Bobbi

I agree with Happyme! 

Noogleberry or pumping will help you . All you need to do is find the right dome-size according to your chest and noogle for some months non stop.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon