Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

CurvyBust Cream

Yesterday ( April 1st) I ordered a trial sized jar of CurvyBust ( curvybust.com). I am excited to try it, but in some research I have done, articles said that creams aren't effective. Should I still try it and see what happens? I don't want to be disappointed.

I should point out that if the cream doesn't work, I am thinking about pumping instead. I would assume pumping would be safer.

(03-04-2017, 01:37 AM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  Yesterday ( April 1st) I ordered a trial sized jar of CurvyBust ( curvybust.com). I am excited to try it, but in some research I have done, articles said that creams aren't effective. Should I still try it and see what happens? I don't want to be disappointed.

I should point out that if the cream doesn't work, I am thinking about pumping instead. I would assume pumping would be safer.

hi atheanadruid  ..sitting here doing taxes ..saw your post and was checking the curvybust  website out ..i haven't used their product but the ingredients look interesting. i've seen damiana used in several breast products that are taken orally ..like in one glandular blend by natural sources called 'raw female'   ..and i've seen wild yam in others and i've seen 'dong quad' in a few products but not familiar with the other herbs. idk, seems worth a try. the only thing i can think of to say is just a reminder while you're doing this and that is to eat well, give your body the good fats and carbs and proteins that your breasts might call for if indeed they are kicking off a growth phase as encouraged by these wonderfully colorful herbs. good luck. let us know if you do and how it goes. i took the liberty to paste these ingredients from their web site. i love the list.

Kava Kava
Kava Kava (Piper methysticum), a plant common in the western Pacific, is able to increase the body’s production of prolactin; one of the hormones that are responsible for breast growth

Wild Yam
Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) is an essential herb that encourages overall breast health. The ingredient easily absorbs into the skin cells, giving the breasts a fuller look.

Dandelion Root
Dandelion root is useful in increasing the production of breast cells and improving the overall health of breast tissues. This product is very popular for this purpose, since it generates no harmful side effects in the woman’s body and can exhibit sound results in a relatively short time period.

Damiana
Damiana (Turnera diffusa) is a flowering plant native to the Caribbean, South Africa, and the Gulf of Mexico. Damiana contains a high concentration of phyto-estrogen (plant estrogen), which stimulates the sensitive breast tissue to develop.

Motherwort
Motherwort (Leonurus cardiac) is a well-known ingredient that is recognized for its natural ability in breast enhancing.

Dong Quai
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) has been clinically proven to improve hormone-related health issues in female individuals and has been show to improve estrogen levels, which can increase breast size.

Blessed Thistle
Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) is native to the Mediterranean region and possesses powerful estrogen properties which assist in enlarging the breast size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon