Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Pump

I have a breast pump that I used after my first daughter was born. She wouldn't nurse right away, so I had to pump. Would this type of breast pump work for breast enhancement?

(03-04-2017, 02:29 PM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  I have a breast pump that I used after my first daughter was born. She wouldn't nurse right away, so I had to pump. Would this type of breast pump work for breast enhancement?
Nope.   You nave a breast milk pump.   Not the same as a breast pump for growth.

(22-04-2017, 10:52 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(03-04-2017, 02:29 PM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  I have a breast pump that I used after my first daughter was born. She wouldn't nurse right away, so I had to pump. Would this type of breast pump work for breast enhancement?
Nope.   You nave a breast milk pump.   Not the same as a breast pump for growth.

I took the Noogleberry cups and attached them to a breast pump. I have found that I am starting to get better results with this vs static pressure. The pump pulls on the whole breast and then releases slightly. It massages while stretching and I seem to becoming addicted to doing it this way. Hoping for "bigger" results as the next few weeks go by.

(11-05-2017, 12:33 AM)Honeygirl Wrote:  
(22-04-2017, 10:52 PM)Karren Wrote:  

I took the Noogleberry cups and attached them to a breast pump. I have found that I am starting to get better results with this vs static pressure. The pump pulls on the whole breast and then releases slightly. It massages while stretching and I seem to becoming addicted to doing it this way. Hoping for "bigger" results as the next few weeks go by.

This method is the same as the BB uses. It's a slight pull then release. Some girls have gotten decent growth this way. I'm using the BB as well and am getting good swelling but it's too soon to say its growth.

KiYou can use any kind of pump and hook it up to noogleberry cups.  I've used a food saver hand vacuum pump and the vacuum system in my car.   I'm not a fan of pump and release.   I like to keep them on for hours at a time.   Figure exposure hours are exposure hours and the more you get exposed the more growth.   IMHO.

(15-05-2017, 01:12 PM)Karren Wrote:  KiYou can use any kind of pump and hook it up to noogleberry cups.  I've used a food saver hand vacuum pump and the vacuum system in my car.   I'm not a fan of pump and release.   I like to keep them on for hours at a time.   Figure exposure hours are exposure hours and the more you get exposed the more growth.   IMHO.

Karren, with keeping them on for hours don't you feel like pain after the session? When I do 1h straight next hours I feel like I am going to die, and I don't use the highest pressure ...

I only feel some pain when I keep them on over night....  Especially if I have too much pressure.  Of coarse mine are home made and have no tubbing so I don't have to pump them up every few minutes. They stay on till I poke my finger under the rim to release the pressure.

I actually hooked up the domes to my breast milk pump today. Hands free and better swelling in my honest opinion. It sure beats cramping up my hand with the pump and release.

No unfortunately breast enlargement pumps don't work. They can possibly enlarge your breast temporarily, but they will return to the original size. Breast enlargement pumps can also cause skin ulceration and other unpleasant side effects.

(07-06-2017, 02:50 PM)nanakante Wrote:  No unfortunately breast enlargement pumps don't work. They can possibly enlarge your breast temporarily, but they will return to the original size. Breast enlargement pumps can also cause skin ulceration and other unpleasant side effects.

excuse me?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon