Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My boobs get very red after massage

Hello guys 
I have been massaging for a week now using (coconut oil mixed with vitamin E) for half an hour to an hour.
The only problem here is that my boobs get very red(no pain at all) and I'm not rubbing hard I'm doing it softly. 

So if you know anything about it or you experienced that same thing please give me your advices. 

Thank you 
Verginia

Hey! My breasts get red after only 10 minutes of massage! My skin also shows red if I even scratch myself too hard though. I think it's totally normal and nothing to worry about especially if there is no pain! Keep massaging! It has really helped me Big Grin

(05-04-2017, 04:50 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Hey! My breasts get red after only 10 minutes of massage! My skin also shows red if I even scratch myself too hard though. I think it's totally normal and nothing to worry about especially if there is no pain! Keep massaging! It has really helped me Big Grin

Thank you for reply!
 I think it's just the blood circulation or something( when I shower in a jacuzzi for only 5 minutes my skin gets too red and feels itchy)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon