Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BIOVEA Pueraria Mirifica, low quality?

Hey guys! I've ordered PM from this brand called BIOVEA, has anyone tried it? I've been reading somewhere on the forum that their PM is low quality. I feel like I wasted my money on it, I've been buying Maca supplements off their website as well and didn't notice any effects. Have you guys had any experience with their products, their prices are higher than most brands I found and expected some good effects.

I start this brand today.I will tell you in a couple of month if I see some results !

(19-04-2017, 04:25 AM)PouletteCoquettte Wrote:  I start this brand today.I will tell you in a couple of month if I see some results !

Good luck with your journey! Can't wait to hear about the results!  Smile

[quote pid='195103' dateline='1491507252']
I tried it and I was not impressed, all the changes that I'd seen and felt whilst using a different brand stopped after a week or so. I am at the point of giving up on Biovea 500mg PM and reverting back to the 5 x 100mg tablets I had been on previously (at much higher cost) Maybe its just me expecting too much? Anyone else?

Hx
[/quote]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon