Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! Stunted Growth of Boobies

(08-04-2017, 01:52 AM)mina77 Wrote:  Thank you for your response! Now that I look at my photos, I don't really see that much of a difference myself. Sometimes we are our own worst critics!

Maybe I will look into purchasing a noogleberry.  Or maybe Yaz will help my boobs grow. I've heard that a lot of women have had success with that BCP.

Thanks again! Good luck with your growth Smile

You are more than welcomed and you know what, I just looked at your pictures again just to be sure, and I think it's your right breast that looks just a tad bit bigger than your left. Either way, it's really such a small difference that if you wouldn't have mentioned it, I wouldn't have even registered the difference and I doubt anyone would either. I guess it's one of those things where you notice your flaws before anyone else does, but once you bring attention to it, then everyone starts to see it. But honestly, your breasts look pretty damn even to me. 

Thanks for the good luck, and good luck to you too! <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Help! Stunted Growth of Boobies - by mina77 - 08-04-2017, 12:57 AM
RE: Help! Stunted Growth of Boobies - by --- - 08-04-2017, 01:39 AM
RE: Help! Stunted Growth of Boobies - by mina77 - 08-04-2017, 01:52 AM
RE: Help! Stunted Growth of Boobies - by --- - 08-04-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: Help! Stunted Growth of Boobies - by EllaC - 08-04-2017, 02:33 AM
RE: Help! Stunted Growth of Boobies - by mina77 - 08-04-2017, 02:50 AM
RE: Help! Stunted Growth of Boobies - by Dynseli - 08-04-2017, 04:24 AM