Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Crazy nipple growth on PM??

Hey all,

I started taking PM morning and night, and I supplement with MSM, spironolactone (anti-androgen) and a multivitamin. I was excited when around week 3 I started having nipple tenderness. However, my nipples were the only thing that grew!! The nipples (not areolas) almost doubled in size with no change or tenderness in my actual breast. I freaked out a bit, worrying this was permanent (I quite like my nipples as they are) and stopped the PM. They've almost returned to their normal size one week later.

Has anyone else experienced this or know why this may have happened?

(08-04-2017, 10:42 PM)icbidt Wrote:  Hey all,

I started taking PM morning and night, and I supplement with MSM, spironolactone (anti-androgen) and a multivitamin. I was excited when around week 3 I started having nipple tenderness. However, my nipples were the only thing that grew!! The nipples (not areolas) almost doubled in size with no change or tenderness in my actual breast. I freaked out a bit, worrying this was permanent (I quite like my nipples as they are) and stopped the PM. They've almost returned to their normal size one week later.

It's likely because of prolactin properties. Pueraria has either prolactin or progesterone properties, which outside of the luteal phase, prolactin effects (and progesterone that increases prolactin) will be more pronounced. Someone may disagree, but that person needs to accept that they can disagree.

A different part of your menstrual cycle caused a different fluctuation in hormones, that made it not permanent. There are hormones like oxytocin, and more, but I don't know if Pueraria has a direct influence on them. I have not singled out which hormones affect nipples vs areolas. It is larger loubule size of mammary glands that releases an unmentioned hormone or hormones that affect that part of the breast.

After I had my implants removed, I began rubbing a small amount (pea size) of progesterone cream into each breast, most of which was on my areolas and nipples, 3 times a day. I had hoped it would help "round out" my breasts and maybe reduce a bit of the sag. After about a month my areolas were getting thicker and my nipples got bigger. I wasn't seeing any change in my breast shape but continued using it until, after 4 months, my areolas were really thick and my nipples were huge. Both in length and thickness. And they were hard and erect 24/7. I decided to stop using the progesterone as I was a little freaked out by what it was doing. I know progesterone is supposed to help with nipple growth, but this was totally unexpected. After I stopped my areolas returned to normal and although much of the nipple growth went away, they were, and still are, quite a bit bigger than when I started. So although I'm not a genetic female and have never used PM, I can relate to your experience.

(11-04-2017, 10:15 PM)Bluegill Wrote:  After I had my implants removed, I began rubbing a small amount (pea size) of progesterone cream into each breast, most of which was on my areolas and nipples, 3 times a day. I had hoped it would help "round out" my breasts and maybe reduce a bit of the sag. After about a month my areolas were getting thicker and my nipples got bigger. I wasn't seeing any change in my breast shape but continued using it until, after 4 months, my areolas were really thick and my nipples were huge. Both in length and thickness. And they were hard and erect 24/7. I decided to stop using the progesterone as I was a little freaked out by what it was doing. I know progesterone is supposed to help with nipple growth, but this was totally unexpected. After I stopped my areolas returned to normal and although much of the nipple growth went away, they were, and still are, quite a bit bigger than when I started. So although I'm not a genetic female and have never used PM, I can relate to your experience.

That is an insightful response, Bluegill.

(24-04-2017, 11:57 PM)Lovely-Dynseli Wrote:  That is an insightful response, Bluegill.

(09-04-2017, 12:52 AM)Lovely-Dynseli Wrote:  

It's likely because of prolactin properties. Pueraria has either prolactin or progesterone properties, which outside of the luteal phase, prolactin effects (and progesterone that increases prolactin) will be more pronounced. Someone may disagree, but that person needs to accept that they can disagree.

A different part of your menstrual cycle caused a different fluctuation in hormones, that made it not permanent. There are hormones like oxytocin, and more, but I don't know if Pueraria has a direct influence on them. I have not singled out which hormones affect nipples vs areolas. It is larger loubule size of mammary glands that releases an unmentioned hormone or hormones that affect that part of the breast.

Myself.. I WISH my nipples grew when using PM. They did become much more sensitive. Breasts are bigger and more firm now. Just like I wanted.

(07-05-2017, 05:59 AM)Terri-known Wrote:  

Myself.. I WISH my nipples grew when using PM. They did become much more sensitive. Breasts are bigger and more firm now. Just like I wanted.

Hi Terri: So great to hear you have experienced growth on PM. Can you share what kind you have used and how often? have you taken it every day? which brand? I have read that some brands can't be trusted. Thank you!

(14-05-2017, 09:55 PM)Beauxgrosseins17 Wrote:  
(07-05-2017, 05:59 AM)Terri-known Wrote:  

Hi Terri: So great to hear you have experienced growth on PM. Can you share what kind you have used and how often? have you taken it every day? which brand? I have read that some brands can't be trusted. Thank you!

Well, I only used PURAFEM Brand that ships from the UK. I took the pills 2x per day, also used the serum on my nipples and massaged the cream on my breasts every other day and wild yam cream on the other says. In addition, I was taking 2 grams of Saw Palmetto and 3-4 grams of Fenugreek.
- Terri

(24-04-2017, 11:57 PM)Lovely-Dynseli Wrote:  
(11-04-2017, 10:15 PM)Bluegill Wrote:  After I had my implants removed, I began rubbing a small amount (pea size) of progesterone cream into each breast, most of which was on my areolas and nipples, 3 times a day. I had hoped it would help "round out" my breasts and maybe reduce a bit of the sag. After about a month my areolas were getting thicker and my nipples got bigger. I wasn't seeing any change in my breast shape but continued using it until, after 4 months, my areolas were really thick and my nipples were huge. Both in length and thickness. And they were hard and erect 24/7. I decided to stop using the progesterone as I was a little freaked out by what it was doing. I know progesterone is supposed to help with nipple growth, but this was totally unexpected. After I stopped my areolas returned to normal and although much of the nipple growth went away, they were, and still are, quite a bit bigger than when I started. So although I'm not a genetic female and have never used PM, I can relate to your experience.

That is an insightful response, Bluegill.
here's another "insightful response", just for you....UP YOURS!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon