Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Zara's Greenbush Breast Enhancement Kit Experiment (With Pics!)

(17-04-2017, 09:38 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(17-04-2017, 09:12 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(17-04-2017, 08:44 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  U say u will not take GB during Follicular phase because its progestogenic, so fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto are progestogenic? 
Do u think i can take fenugreek and wild yam capsules for the progestogenic effcect as well? Because Im interested in herbal cycling as well. 

Thanks for posting that info for me, Arwen!! 

What's your current herbs that you're cycling, Laurel12345? You could certainly take FG and WY for the P effects! Smile What does your plan look like?

Right now im taking milk thistle for a liver cleanse, i havent take a break for half year. I havent make up a plan yet, but i may like to try cycling PM again! i think ill take PM on for follicular phase and FG, WY for my luteral phase. If PM is too strong, ill switch back to Red Clover.

That sounds like a pretty good plan! Just make sure you monitor yourself and adjust the herbs based off of how your body reacts. Some require a larger dose to have an effect, and others don't require as much.

All mine arrived today. Id actually only ordered the tincture and the tea but they sent the huge jar of pills too!

Id actually been having 2 fenugreek pills and one saw palmetto for a few days.
The FG soothes my GI and was trying the SP as an anti estrgoen. My gut was feeling good but getting pimples from SP again.

How have you been getting on? Not long on it though are you

(18-04-2017, 04:54 AM)EllaC Wrote:  All mine arrived today. Id actually only ordered the tincture and the tea but they sent the huge jar of pills too!

Id actually been having 2 fenugreek pills and one saw palmetto for a few days.
The FG soothes my GI and was trying the SP as an anti estrgoen. My gut was feeling good but getting pimples from SP again.

How have you been getting on? Not long on it though are you

Ahh you're lucky you got extras!! I just posted my one week update yesterday. So far, so good for me. I felt pretty normal, but I was sleepy during the afternoons for the first few days (not sure if that was the pills or not). I also took a one day break from the pills so I'm starting up again today. If you do end up taking GB, I would definitely cycle them and take them during your luteal phase!

Hi Zara.  Busy at work and no time to go through your thread.  
Can you just explain to me the cycling and how to plan to use greenbush and at what time etc. I saw you mentioning greenbush as progestins earlier so just want clarification

(19-04-2017, 01:18 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi Zara.  Busy at work and no time to go through your thread.  
Can you just explain to me the cycling and how to plan to use greenbush and at what time etc. I saw you mentioning greenbush as progestins earlier so just want clarification

With cycling herbs, you have to keep in mind that estrogen is dominant during follicular phase and progesterone is dominant during the luteal phase. Green bush herbs tend to lean more toward progesterone and prolactin which is why I'm deciding to take it during luteal phase. But once I finish my bottle, I plan on buying separate herbs to better cycle with.

I think also when you cycle herbs, it's also important to take a break from herbs (to prevent from stalling) and focus on nourishing and cleansing the liver, so during my menstrual cycle and ovulation days I'm either not going to take anything, of just focus on detoxing. 
I haven't quite pinned down the structure of my cycling plan, and the amounts/quantities of the herbs I plan on taking. I'm still doing research and figuring things out. But once I do, I will update and let everyone know!  Smile

Xoxo

Thanks love. I am confused as fenugreek raises estrogen as with wild yam if in extract form. I know you know wild yam synthesized/extracted into a cream is used for progesterone but estrogen if in the Un modified plant form like greenbush . That's why I wondered why you would use in luteal? Lotus has posted up the fenugreek estrogen link. The wild yam I'm looking into as well. My biggest fear around greenbush is the estrogen promoting components but then offsetting with anti estrogen saw palmetto.  I don't understand their reason for combining aside from the fact saw palmetto regulating the size of the sex organs  ie making boobs bigger if need be.

What do you think? 

I'm wondering if bustea is a safer alternative.  Dr duke used this but ddidn't compliment with liquid extracts and he's the basis of the bustea formula.  Maybe the extracts and pills are overkill..  Rolleyes

(19-04-2017, 07:42 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Thanks love. I am confused as fenugreek raises estrogen as with wild yam if in extract form. I know you know wild yam synthesized/extracted into a cream is used for progesterone but estrogen if in the Un modified plant form like greenbush . That's why I wondered why you would use in luteal? Lotus has posted up the fenugreek estrogen link. The wild yam I'm looking into as well. My biggest fear around greenbush is the estrogen promoting components but then offsetting with anti estrogen saw palmetto.  I don't understand their reason for combining aside from the fact saw palmetto regulating the size of the sex organs  ie making boobs bigger if need be.

What do you think? 

I'm wondering if bustea is a safer alternative.  Dr duke used this but ddidn't compliment with liquid extracts and he's the basis of the bustea formula.  Maybe the extracts and pills are overkill..  Rolleyes

Yes it's so confusing! With all the research I've done I realize how it would be best not to buy blended formulas after i finish this. I really like the ingredients of the bust tea though, and I will probably repurchase that. But yeah, the combination of pills and extracts I wasn't really sure where to place within my cycle, but I have read that they increase prolactin which should be taken during luteal. But once again, I'm not 100% sure, so I'm just going to continue taking them during luteal, and after I finish I will buy something else.

Hope that helps! 

Xoxo

WEEK 2: 14 days of using GB!

DOSAGE
Pills: 4 pills, 3x a day (after meals)
Extract: 1 dropper, 3x a day (after meals)
Bust tea: 1 bag, 2x a day (whenever)

Side Effects: It’s been another good week of using GB. Haven’t had any side effects with the increase in dosage (besides that maple smell lol).

Measurements: My bust has increased a bit, but it could just be swelling and also my bust tends to fluctuate day to day.
weight: 140 pounds 
bust: 36 inches
underbust/band size: 31 inches 

Progress so far?: I know it's only been 14 days but I did notice some differences in my breasts toward the end of this second week. Even though I didn’t experience any soreness or breast pains, my breasts felt fuller and heavier this week. Could just be swelling though, but they do seem noticeably bigger, if only a little. 

Moving forward: Okay, so initially my plans were to take GB solely for at least 3 months, and based on my 2 week results, a part of me thinks that using GB continuously would produce successful results after some time. BUT after doing so much research and after some deep consideration, I decided that I want to go forward by introducing new herbs, and also restructuring my program to be more aggressive with cycling them properly. Because of this reason, I’m not going to be posting any more updates on this thread, and I will create a new thread to focus on my evolving herbal journey. This experiment was fun, and I’m kind of sad to see it cut off so short, but I want to give my breasts the best shot at growing quickly! I would probably recommend GB to people who are new to NBE and want a simple/uncomplicated program to adhere to, and who also don’t want to take stronger herbs because this blend does seem to be more on the gentle side. But in my opinion buying singular herbs are far superior (easier to control amounts and dosages, better to cycle with, and more cost efficient) and I'm realizing it’s better to not waste your money on preblended NBE herbals. 

If you're interested in following my new herbal cycling journey, here is a link to the thread I just created: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27794

Xoxo

Note: I have not used my NB since Friday morning, and the pictures I have attached were taken just now today.

(24-04-2017, 02:46 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  WEEK 2: 14 days of using GB!

DOSAGE
Pills: 4 pills, 3x a day (after meals)
Extract: 1 dropper, 3x a day (after meals)
Bust tea: 1 bag, 2x a day (whenever)

Side Effects: It’s been another good week of using GB. Haven’t had any side effects with the increase in dosage (besides that maple smell lol).

Measurements: My bust has increased a bit, but it could just be swelling and also my bust tends to fluctuate day to day.
weight: 140 pounds 
bust: 36 inches
underbust/band size: 31 inches 

Progress so far?: I know it's only been 14 days but I did notice some differences in my breasts toward the end of this second week. Even though I didn’t experience any soreness or breast pains, my breasts felt fuller and heavier this week. Could just be swelling though, but they do seem noticeably bigger, if only a little. 

Moving forward: Okay, so initially my plans were to take GB solely for at least 3 months, and based on my 2 week results, a part of me thinks that using GB continuously would produce successful results after some time. BUT after doing so much research and after some deep consideration, I decided that I want to go forward by introducing new herbs, and also restructuring my program to be more aggressive with cycling them properly. Because of this reason, I’m not going to be posting any more updates on this thread, and I will create a new thread to focus on my evolving herbal journey. This experiment was fun, and I’m kind of sad to see it cut off so short, but I want to give my breasts the best shot at growing quickly! I would probably recommend GB to people who are new to NBE and want a simple/uncomplicated program to adhere to, and who also don’t want to take stronger herbs because this blend does seem to be more on the gentle side. But in my opinion buying singular herbs are far superior (easier to control amounts and dosages, better to cycle with, and more cost efficient) and I'm realizing it’s better to not waste your money on preblended NBE herbals. 

If you're interested in following my new herbal cycling journey, here is a link to the thread I just created: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27794

Xoxo

Note: I have not used my NB since Friday morning, and the pictures I have attached were taken just now today.

Looking good , have some decent "meat/plumpness" to your breasts  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon