Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Zara's Noogleberry Adventure: Quest for Even Boobs (Pics!)

(12-06-2017, 12:06 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  ~5 Month Anniversary: A Lesson on Overpumping~

Okay, so technically I still have 4 more days before it's officially 5 months, but I decided to do this post a tad bit earlier. Reason being: about a week ago, I got a little carried away with using my NB and I made a newbie mistake of overpumping (it happens to the best of us, lol). This isn't the first time it has happened to me. When I first got my NB I made this same mistake, and what helped to clear things up then was to immediately stop using my NB until it was 100% better and focus more so on gently massaging the area with oils and body butters that are good for the skin. 

This time it happened while I was watching a movie, using my NB and I must have had the domes on for about an hour before I realized how painful the suction was starting to get. When I took off my domes, I saw that I got some bruising towards my armpit, and an unsightly mark that looked like a scraggly line was drawn on top of it. I also had this uncomfortable indentation from where the domes digged into my skin where the mark was. I should have taken pictures right when it happened to show you guys, but I didn't even think about doing so then. It wasn't until a few days later that I snapped a pic, and even though you can clearly see the bruising on one of the pictures, let me tell you that it was a lot worse and a lot darker and it was sore for the first two days. I think it's harder to see the "line" mark that I'm talking about, so you might not be able to see that in any of the pictures, but I still have it though that it is lightening up too. Good news is that the "indentation" I got has completely vanished, the bruising is almost all gone, and that area is no longer sore.

This is my warning to all of you about overpumping! If you're using NB and it starts feeling increasingly uncomfortable, tight, or bordering on painful, and the domes are digging into the skin, immediately release the air and take off the dome to avoid bruising or marks or possible indentations and damage to your breast. Use your judgment about whether or not you should restart that session. If you've had the domes on for a while it's probably best if you put up your NB for the day, but if you only just overpumped in the beginning just release some of the air and repump until you find a comfortable suction level. If you do happen to see that you've bruised the area or that your breast area is sore, definitely do not use your NB until it heals! Continuing use of NB will only make it worse. So during that break/healing time, focus on massaging and nourishing the area with skin loving lotions, oils, etc. This will help it to heal faster. Trust me, it's not worth the risk of getting permanent damage by continuously using your NB after you overpumped. It's best to let it heal 100% before moving forward.

Two of the pictures I've attached were taken a few days after it happened, and one was taken today. You can see how the area that was left bruised is now healing up nicely. It's been a week since I've used my NB, and I think it'll be another week before I resume pumping. I just want to make sure that it is completely healed before starting up again and honestly it was rather time I took a break anyways. Next time I'll use more wisdom and caution, of course, but really overpumping is such an easy thing to do. It's almost bound to happen. Sometimes you can realize it early on but sometimes you don't realize it until the end of the session, and by then the damage is done and now it's your job to make sure that you take the necessary steps to ensure that you heal fully before restarting again. This has really made me want to invest in getting the hand pump with the gauge and I wish I would have done so in the beginning. I now see it's definitely worth the investment, and I'll be making that purchase soon! 

Xoxo

100% agreed! 

It has happened me twice and heck, it is not a nice feeling.

I stopped noogling this month : anxiety and depression are back, so my body is upside down , no joke. I have lost 2kgs in 5 weeks and I must admit I have lost a bit of breast tissue but I am 34C anyways.

I hope to solve this whole situation as soon as possible. Definitely getting fired is not a great feeling Dodgy

(13-06-2017, 03:23 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  100% agreed! 

I stopped noogling this month : anxiety and depression are back, so my body is upside down , no joke. I have lost 2kgs in 5 weeks and I must admit I have lost a bit of breast tissue but I am 34C anyways.

I hope to solve this whole situation as soon as possible. Definitely getting fired is not a great feeling Dodgy

Aww, so sorry that your anxiety and depression are back, SweetOrange!  Sad I hope that you get to a better place soon, and also that you find a new job! Sometimes it's better for your mind and body to have a break from NBE and to focus on other areas of your life. Right now, you should definitely be focusing on keeping yourself well and healthy, both physically and emotionally. I'm having to do that for myself too.

Sending you love and support!! <3

Xoxo

(13-06-2017, 04:38 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(13-06-2017, 03:23 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  100% agreed! 

Aww, so sorry that your anxiety and depression are back, SweetOrange!  Sad I hope that you get to a better place soon, and also that you find a new job! Sometimes it's better for your mind and body to have a break from NBE and to focus on other areas of your life. Right now, you should definitely be focusing on keeping yourself well and healthy, both physically and emotionally. I'm having to do that for myself too.

Sending you love and support!! <3

Xoxo

You are great Zara! Thank you <3

(15-04-2017, 09:24 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Here are pictures of my current measurements, that I took today.

Current measurements: 
Bandsize: 31 inches
Bust size: 35 inches at my lowest and 36 inches at my highest

*Note: Even though I'm measuring at 36 inches in the current photo, I'm in my follicular phase so my breasts aren't as full and round as they are when I'm in my luteal phase.

Just thought you might like to know, that your band size isnt the same as your measurement. U r supposed to measure under your bust and add 4 to an even number and 5 to an odd. So if ur 31inches around, then your band size is 36. Wink and Im about 28 and a half inches under my bust, so im in between a 32 and 34 band (so anoying) so what size I buy, depends on the individual bra. And if I get 32, then I go up one size in the cup. I.e. 32c is basically the same as 34b. You probably know that though. But just thought I mention that thing about the band size, incase you've been buying the wrong size...Cuz finding a good fitting bra is hard enough even when you do know what size you are! Dodgy  Anyways, you've had nice progress, I hope it continues for you.  Pumping and massage have helped me grow over a cup size. And my right breast used to be almost an inch smaller but now it's only a half inch, just by massaging that side a bit more than the other. Isn't it exciting seeing the progress add up and thinking about how great they will look and feel in the near future? Like after I do a long pump session and they are so round, swollen, and heavy feeling...it makes me so excited for that to be real! Definitely helps motivate me to do it even when I feel too tired or whatever...Just thinking about that nice swelling it'll give me (and that the more often I do it, the sooner it'll be permanent growth) that makes me push thru on days when I'm busy or feeling discouraged. Anyways, good luck on your journey hun! Happy growing Tongue

(13-06-2017, 03:23 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(12-06-2017, 12:06 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  ~5 Month Anniversary: A Lesson on Overpumping~

Okay, so technically I still have 4 more days before it's officially 5 months, but I decided to do this post a tad bit earlier. Reason being: about a week ago, I got a little carried away with using my NB and I made a newbie mistake of overpumping (it happens to the best of us, lol). This isn't the first time it has happened to me. When I first got my NB I made this same mistake, and what helped to clear things up then was to immediately stop using my NB until it was 100% better and focus more so on gently massaging the area with oils and body butters that are good for the skin. 

This time it happened while I was watching a movie, using my NB and I must have had the domes on for about an hour before I realized how painful the suction was starting to get. When I took off my domes, I saw that I got some bruising towards my armpit, and an unsightly mark that looked like a scraggly line was drawn on top of it. I also had this uncomfortable indentation from where the domes digged into my skin where the mark was. I should have taken pictures right when it happened to show you guys, but I didn't even think about doing so then. It wasn't until a few days later that I snapped a pic, and even though you can clearly see the bruising on one of the pictures, let me tell you that it was a lot worse and a lot darker and it was sore for the first two days. I think it's harder to see the "line" mark that I'm talking about, so you might not be able to see that in any of the pictures, but I still have it though that it is lightening up too. Good news is that the "indentation" I got has completely vanished, the bruising is almost all gone, and that area is no longer sore.

This is my warning to all of you about overpumping! If you're using NB and it starts feeling increasingly uncomfortable, tight, or bordering on painful, and the domes are digging into the skin, immediately release the air and take off the dome to avoid bruising or marks or possible indentations and damage to your breast. Use your judgment about whether or not you should restart that session. If you've had the domes on for a while it's probably best if you put up your NB for the day, but if you only just overpumped in the beginning just release some of the air and repump until you find a comfortable suction level. If you do happen to see that you've bruised the area or that your breast area is sore, definitely do not use your NB until it heals! Continuing use of NB will only make it worse. So during that break/healing time, focus on massaging and nourishing the area with skin loving lotions, oils, etc. This will help it to heal faster. Trust me, it's not worth the risk of getting permanent damage by continuously using your NB after you overpumped. It's best to let it heal 100% before moving forward.

Two of the pictures I've attached were taken a few days after it happened, and one was taken today. You can see how the area that was left bruised is now healing up nicely. It's been a week since I've used my NB, and I think it'll be another week before I resume pumping. I just want to make sure that it is completely healed before starting up again and honestly it was rather time I took a break anyways. Next time I'll use more wisdom and caution, of course, but really overpumping is such an easy thing to do. It's almost bound to happen. Sometimes you can realize it early on but sometimes you don't realize it until the end of the session, and by then the damage is done and now it's your job to make sure that you take the necessary steps to ensure that you heal fully before restarting again. This has really made me want to invest in getting the hand pump with the gauge and I wish I would have done so in the beginning. I now see it's definitely worth the investment, and I'll be making that purchase soon! 

Xoxo

100% agreed! 

That's why I like my bosom beauty electric pump. Big Grin Once you put it on the level that works for you, you don't have to think about it again. And it shuts off automatically after a half hour. So I even doze while wearing it sometimes and its fine. And the noise is actually quieter than trying to do the pump and release method with the NB hand pump. I'm not knocking the NB. I know it's been great for allot of women, and its more affordable. I'm just mentioning that the BB is a really great option! So if NB doesn't work for someone, I just wanted to mention that the BB is also a great choice.

(16-06-2017, 07:27 PM)Ashley8 Wrote:  That's why I like my bosom beauty electric pump. Big Grin Once you put it on the level that works for you, you don't have to think about it again. And it shuts off automatically after a half hour. So I even doze while wearing it sometimes and its fine. And the noise is actually quieter than trying to do the pump and release method with the NB hand pump. I'm not knocking the NB. I know it's been great for allot of women, and its more affordable. I'm just mentioning that the BB is a really great option! So if NB doesn't work for someone, I just wanted to mention that the BB is also a great choice.

Hey Ashley! The bosom beauty does sound intriguing. I've thought about buying it more than a few times, but in the end I've always just decided to stick with my NB. I wish I would have tried it out in the beginning though. If I get tired of my NB or outgrow the domes i have I'm definitely going to consider purchasing BB next. Thanks for the suggestion!!

Oh and about the bra sizes... the way you're measuring your bandsize is a more outdated approach. I used to do that when I was a teenager, so I know what you're talking about, but that's not the modern way of measuring now. I know some companies still do sizing that way, like Victoria Secrets, but most bra boutiques that I've gone too have always told me that that was the old fashioned way of measuring and it's better to stick with true sizes, and not add (4 to 5 inches) to your measurements because the fit won't be nearly as good. I remember when I was a teenager I used to cry because none of VS bras fit me when they measured me. I could never fit any of the A cups. But when I switched over to measuring it correctly I was amazed at how my bras fit so much better. You should definitely try sticking to your true band size if you never had!! This is where I learned how to better measure myself: brabandproject.com 

Thanks for the good luck! Good luck to you to girl!! <3

Xoxo

(16-05-2017, 02:26 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(16-05-2017, 01:01 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Your breasts look great!! I know what you mean about "I've only been doing this for x months ??!" Since its something you have to dedicate so much time to every day it does seem like a lot longer than it actually is. You're doing so good though!

I thought you wanted to use domes that only have a small amount of space left. I thought they were supposed to be mostly full when you pump?

Thanks girl! Because of all the effort, you're right, it does make it seem like I've been doing it much longer, but I do think and hope it will all be worth it in the end! I just want even boobs already, lol!

As far as sizing on the domes go... honestly, I'm not so sure. Lotus could probably answer that question better than I could but I think that it really does depend on the size of your chest and also the breast shape you're going for. I read somewhere that because larger domes cover a greater area, it helps to give your boobs a more rounded and perkier look (which is something I want). Also, the large domes really suck in and pinch in my armpit fat and I'm hoping that with a bigger size dome it won't do that. 

Hope that all makes sense, Pink!! 

Xoxo
It will probably do that armpit thing worse. That's my experience anyways...I try to keep my arms lifted a little and it helps.

(17-06-2017, 06:27 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(16-06-2017, 07:27 PM)Ashley8 Wrote:  That's why I like my bosom beauty electric pump. Big Grin Once you put it on the level that works for you, you don't have to think about it again. And it shuts off automatically after a half hour. So I even doze while wearing it sometimes and its fine. And the noise is actually quieter than trying to do the pump and release method with the NB hand pump. I'm not knocking the NB. I know it's been great for allot of women, and its more affordable. I'm just mentioning that the BB is a really great option! So if NB doesn't work for someone, I just wanted to mention that the BB is also a great choice.

Hey Ashley! The bosom beauty does sound intriguing. I've thought about buying it more than a few times, but in the end I've always just decided to stick with my NB. I wish I would have tried it out in the beginning though. If I get tired of my NB or outgrow the domes i have I'm definitely going to consider purchasing BB next. Thanks for the suggestion!!

Oh and about the bra sizes... the way you're measuring your bandsize is a more outdated approach. I used to do that when I was a teenager, so I know what you're talking about, but that's not the modern way of measuring now. I know some companies still do sizing that way, like Victoria Secrets, but most bra boutiques that I've gone too have always told me that that was the old fashioned way of measuring and it's better to stick with true sizes, and not add (4 to 5 inches) to your measurements because the fit won't be nearly as good. I remember when I was a teenager I used to cry because none of VS bras fit me when they measured me. I could never fit any of the A cups. But when I switched over to measuring it correctly I was amazed at how my bras fit so much better. You should definitely try sticking to your true band size if you never had!! This is where I learned how to better measure myself: brabandproject.com 

Thanks for the good luck! Good luck to you to girl!! <3

Xoxo
Sorry, just saw this! And oh, I didn't know that. I got that info from a breast enhancement book I purchased like 7 years ago. The flat2fab guide. But that's good to know. Sorry bout that! Thought I was helping lol

~Pausing my NB Journey temporarily and Continuing on with Gluteboost Breast Cream~

Just want to check in and let you guys know what's going on with my NB adventure!! 

If you've been keeping up with my thread then you already know that I stopped using my NB for the past 2 months because I wanted to completely heal from when I overpumped and I also just needed a break from it. In fact, it didn't take long for me to heal, but I had a scar that I didn't think would ever go away. It's gotten very faint now, I don't think it's even noticeable anymore, but I do think eventually it will vanish completely.

So moving on, for the past almost 3 weeks I've been using Gluteboost Breast Cream on my right breast, twice a day. I only use about a dime size amount. I haven't noticed any changes in my smaller breast since using it, but then again it's still a little too early to tell. I don't think I will continue using my NB until after the summer is over, because I don't have the time to commit to it right now. So for now I'll just keep using my Gluteboost cream and I will update you all to let you know how it goes! 

Xoxo,

Zara

(14-07-2017, 05:27 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  ~Pausing my NB Journey temporarily and Continuing on with Gluteboost Breast Cream~

Just want to check in and let you guys know what's going on with my NB adventure!! 

If you've been keeping up with my thread then you already know that I stopped using my NB for the past 2 months because I wanted to completely heal from when I overpumped and I also just needed a break from it. In fact, it didn't take long for me to heal, but I had a scar that I didn't think would ever go away. It's gotten very faint now, I don't think it's even noticeable anymore, but I do think eventually it will vanish completely.

So moving on, for the past almost 3 weeks I've been using Gluteboost Breast Cream on my right breast, twice a day. I only use about a dime size amount. I haven't noticed any changes in my smaller breast since using it, but then again it's still a little too early to tell. I don't think I will continue using my NB until after the summer is over, because I don't have the time to commit to it right now. So for now I'll just keep using my Gluteboost cream and I will update you all to let you know how it goes! 

Xoxo,

Zara

I was just checking your threads the other day and I was curious since I hadn't seen any posts. Glad to hear you're still going at it! Are you still using herbal methods at all?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon