Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bowel movement stunts my NBE: Skinny Girl NBE Diet

Hi, Im a 19 year old Southeast Asian. I've been doing NBE for 6 months now and i notice that there's no massive change maybe it's because the first 4 months my diet is poor, sometimes i skip and forget meals, doing breast massage rarely, and lack of sleep. I was not giving effort, I thought in 1 or 2 month my breasts are gonna grow with the pills. 

Well, what I use in 4 months is a 60 capsule Japanese breast enhancer.
The pill contains different kind of herbs such as:

Dong Quai
Fenugreek
Mexican Wild Yam
Agnus Cactus
Borage
Saw Palmetto
Fennel Seed
L-Tyrosine 
Atlantic Kelp 
Damiana 
Mother Wort's Herb
Blessed Thistle 
Black Cohosh
Panax Ginseng 
and the main ingredient Pueraria Mirifica. 

Probably the Pueraria Mirifica has a low dosage, i think 50 mg or whatever it is but that's fine for starters like me. The herbs has low dosage too as well. 1 bottle is good for 1 month so I ordered 4 bottles. How i take is every morning and evening. Sometimes, i take once, i always forget taking it in the morning because I get late for school so I'm in a hurry, I rush myself.
Talking bout the massage, I do it 1-4 times a week and it's only a short time.
Unfortunately, in 4 months, as i mentioned earlier, it didn't give me the results I want. Huh I just got 2 cm. I noticed even when I was younger or before doing NBE, after every meal I always need to go to the toilet. Well, not everyday but most of the times, I guess that is one of the reasons why nutrients are not getting absorbed in the body. If you imagine what I look like, I have skinny/ petite body. It's like whatever I eat, I dont get fat but I am not the super thin woman, there are still fats in my body. I'll show the picture below. 

I changed my poor routine. Now I'm focused more of gaining more weight in a healthy way and especially NBE. I did research on Google and definitely here in Breast Nexus! it such a good source of information. I changed my new diet routine that I made last March.
I started this new routine last March, so far, so good.

Morning:

Meal -rich in protein, calcium, calories! Well any meals that is available in my kitchen lol. Most of my meals always have eggs, meat, rice (asian thing of course) I know there are oily foods that can gain weight due to the amount of calories but i kinda avoid that especially the foods that are fried from palm oil. Too much Palm oil causes cancer like french fries, fried chicken, fried,fried,fried. Just because it has oil in it doesnt mean it's dangerous i know there are diff. kinds of oil so it always depends, there are also oily foods such as the tuna in can, definitely the oil of tuna is beneficial , it contains omega-3. I heard it's also good for the buttocks.

After meal, i take the following supplements:

Moringa Oleifera 500 mg pill
Saw Palmetto 500mg pill
Multivitamin 500 mg pill

I take oat meal with powder of milk and 1 tbsp. chia seeds

Afternoon:
Meal
Supplement pill- Flaxseed oil 1000mg, Fish Oil 500mg, Maca 500mg.

Evening:

Meal
Supplement pill-
Collagen 300mg- I take Japanese Collagen
Moringa Oleifera
Pueraria Mirifica- natural from farm cultivated Thailand. 500 mg. I know this is a high dosage but so far, it's works in my body although gives me side effects like acne at first but now my face is getting clear

1 glass of milk with chia seeds

I really am not giving up if i don't get what I want and I am always willing to take a risk. Definitely, i should research first to avoid problems. Big Grin (Thanks to the helpful website). It's really difficult to progress in NBE especially because my body has fast bowel movements or has problems taking nutrients, i know some girls here would get a faster greater results, some don't because we'll different. Oh yea, i forgot to mention about my breast shape, I do massage twice a day. So far, it's good in shape, perkier, it has more fats than before. I love it when I shake my feet or play with it with my hand, it bounces as if it has life on its own, lmao it bounces even if it's small.

I also have issues to myself, I am forgetful, now I set alarm on phone in case lol  Big Grin 

If you have suggestions for me to gain weight in a healthy way. That would be great, i really need food or herbs that doesn't really affect my metabolism, most of the herbs i researched, boosts metabolism which made me hesitant to take specific herbs.
I think my diet is not enough, sooner I'll add more to achieve healthier body and breasts  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

another pic

your body is amazing! May i know if u have scoliosis ? because from the photo yr waist seem to be a but uneven. 
im trying to change my habit as well, because i used to sleep late and little like u as well. And im also tryin to gain some weight too, ive been eating more lately, but still there is no weight gain. So i order some digestive enzyme(havent arrived yet) which  allege to help nutrient absorption. I hope that the enzyme can help Smile

Hi Jelia,
I must agree that your figure is beautiful!
And I think you have figured out your NBE problem too. Consistency. your routine looks like it should do the job. Stay with it for a few months and if nothing improves you should look at checking your hormone levels. It might be worth getting them checked anyway, then you can focus on what ever is low.
Ella C is our intestinal guru. If she doesnt chime in you might read her posts and shoot her a PM.
Lastly Massage is important for keeping them firmed and shapely as you have noticed, not quit that.
Bobbi

Hi Jelia.
Look for what its worth you ARE curvecous! Id never call you skinny, You are in perfect proportion. Also ive done a lot of research on gut health. The fact you poop after every meal means you have the best digestion. They say a healthy person does poop after every meal. Most of us don't and are constipated. You have the perfect cycle. Your ridding waste in the perfect manner. Id kill to have that Smile

You sound really clued up and I agree 500mg prob too much pm but sounds like you found a good source and with our quick metabolism who's to say youl absorb it . Still at your age I wouldn't be taking pm or saw palmetto as they say it reduces estrogen. Sp gives me massive pimples and I'm not prone to those at all which is weird. Some hormonal interplay there.

We have a diet thread and non herbal nbe thread under frequently asked questions and also as Bobbi says you are a perfect candidate for massage at your age. Healthy diverse fruit and veg and healthy fats and massage ! Encourage your boobs to grown naturally! Herbs may turn things upside down at your age. Certain maca can shorten your luteal cycle which happened to me and it never really resolved. It took a blend of macia to bring it back but when I stopped same issue. Also no weight or boobs gain. I feel herbs are wasted on people like us. We gotta work more on a dietary angle. If you test your metabolism with sesame seeds and see how long it takes to poop them out might give you an idea of his long things are staying in your system.

Avocados and nuts etc are good fats. Coconut oil and ghee for cooking. Greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt help with weight. Everything in moderation. I'm like you fast metabolism etc etc and found coconut yoghurt helped alot with weight. But not too much.

good luck x

(16-04-2017, 03:19 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  your body is amazing! May i know if u have scoliosis ? because from the photo yr waist seem to be a but uneven. 
im trying to change my habit as well, because i used to sleep late and little like u as well. And im also tryin to gain some weight too, ive been eating more lately, but still there is no weight gain. So i order some digestive enzyme(havent arrived yet) which  allege to help nutrient absorption. I hope that the enzyme can help Smile
Hi there Laurel! , i appreciate your comment about my body and your respond as well. I never thought of enzyme before for nutrient absorption, it sounds pretty good to me , i'll do some research on foods and medicines. I might add this ! Very helpful! Blush

I dont have scoliosis ,so about 2nd pic, my leg is rested to the left side which brings more weight that appears curvier than the other one maybe thats why it looks uneven . I also thought i have scoliosis too at first when taking mirror selfies before  but it was just my body position.  Tongue
xoxo

(17-04-2017, 02:13 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Jelia,
I must agree that your figure is beautiful!
And I think you have figured out your NBE problem too. Consistency. your routine looks like it should do the job. Stay with it for a few months and if nothing improves you should look at checking your hormone levels. It might be worth getting them checked anyway, then you can focus on what ever is low.
Ella C is our intestinal guru. If she doesnt chime in you might read her posts and shoot her a PM.
Lastly Massage is important for keeping them firmed and shapely as you have noticed, not quit that.
Bobbi
Hello thank you for your respond Happyme! i appreciate your compliment Smile  i never really tried checking out how my hormone levels condition , i just depend on the herbs like saw palmetto or maca that promotes hormonal balance , one of the reasons why is i couldnt afford checking up to a doctor , though i feel fine in my period, luteal and ovulation phase.  Rolleyes no bleeding and other problems Huh Smile
I agree, i will always keep massaging! i noticed changed too especially shape and felt fullness too unlike before. Smile thanks for motivation 
xoxo

(17-04-2017, 08:44 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi Jelia.
Look for what its worth you ARE curvecous! Id never call you skinny, You are in perfect proportion. Also ive done a lot of research on gut health. The fact you poop after every meal means you have the best digestion. They say a healthy person does poop after every meal. Most of us don't and are constipated. You have the perfect cycle. Your ridding waste in the perfect manner. Id kill to have that Smile

You sound really clued up and I agree 500mg prob too much pm but sounds like you found a good source and with our quick metabolism who's to say youl absorb it . Still at your age I wouldn't be taking pm or saw palmetto as they say it reduces estrogen.  Sp gives me massive pimples and I'm not prone to those at all which is weird. Some hormonal interplay there.

We have a diet thread and non herbal nbe thread under frequently asked questions and also as Bobbi says you are a perfect candidate for massage at your age. Healthy diverse fruit and veg and healthy fats and massage ! Encourage your boobs to grown naturally! Herbs may turn things upside down at your age. Certain maca can shorten your luteal cycle which happened to me and it never really resolved. It took a blend of macia to bring it back but when I stopped same issue. Also no weight or boobs gain.  I feel herbs are wasted on people like us. We gotta work more on a dietary angle. If you test your metabolism with sesame seeds and see how long it takes to poop them out might give you an idea of his long things are staying in your system.

Avocados and nuts etc are good fats.  Coconut oil and ghee for cooking.  Greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt help with weight. Everything in moderation.  I'm like you fast metabolism etc etc and found coconut yo ghurt helped alot with weight. But not too much.

good luck x

Hello EllaC! Smile Thank you for you response and compliment, i appreciate that! Blush Maybe i was just too freaked out about this, when im opening up to my friends, most of them would say that their metabolism isnt fast like mine, little slower. they dont always stay regular after every meal so i was wondering. well, now I think im healthy though maybe i got too conscious. I must have got it from my mother even she got pregnant she said she didnt have much weight gain, it's in genes. Currently i am 31-24-33. (before i was 30-24-33 Blush ) It seem like it's small body size and as you said curvacious, im pretty sure i like my body  but my purpose is just to look better in clothes since i have small body size, most t-shirts look lose when i wear it and i just hate that. so i still need to add up 4 or 6 inches in my bust (im contented with c cup) ,and butt. btw, my height is 5'2.  Smile  

I dont get my hormonal balance checked so i used saw palmetto for that, i agree it cause me some pimples at first. 
So the PM i bought was from thailand 30 capsules bottle, it says that it should be taken by women twice a day  but i was hesitant since thats a total of 1000mg so i decided not to follow that, i  just instead, take 500 mg once a day but i dont mind taking it everyday, only 15 days of month to rest my body and since im still 19. so far, side effects, uhm, i say acne at first. and breast tingles! and tenderness. (my 1 week and  4 days)

Well, i need to check out some threads to relating to diet , i know there more detailed answers here in forum. I really trust this site! glad i found it and thankful to the girls out here that support and share knowledge in forum.cool. Rolleyes
Oh i love avocados but i rarely eat that now because im kinda lazy going to the market to buy, i guess i need to go back buying for diet! i will eat that together with milk. i always read that fruit on health site, it is such a miracle power fruit.
 yea, i feel like herbs are hard to work on body , but im trying to learn dietary angle.

Thank you Ella C , i trust you on this nutritional advice and its really helpful ! dont need doctor for advice, there a lot in here.
xoxo

(18-04-2017, 02:22 PM)Jelai_ Wrote:  
(16-04-2017, 03:19 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  So i order some digestive enzyme(havent arrived yet) which  allege to help nutrient absorption. I hope that the enzyme can help Smile
I never thought of enzyme before for nutrient absorption, it sounds pretty good to me , i'll do some research on foods and medicines. I might add this ! Very helpful! Blush

Papaya (especially their seeds) and pineapple have strong digestive enzymes. Pineapple is so much so, that eating too much will make your mouth sore.

Your body looks healthy. If you are looking to gain weight, you may possibly be having trouble because of too much exercise or constant physical activity. Plenty of exercise is good, except when it comes to over-exercise.

your body is amazing!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Goldenslot

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon