Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anna's BO Program

After trying phytoestrogens when I was younger and having no results. I decided to start on BO in hope of permanent results, even if it requires lots of patience. 

I am getting a hormone panel next week, though the only other time I had growth was when I started the contraceptive pill and since the one i take has one of the highest levels of estrogen, I think that means my E levels may be low?

My temperature fluctuates around 98.2 so still trying to get that higher, have been drinking ginger tea and taking l tyrosine but considering adding sea kelp? Or is that overload with the l tyrosine?

It's been almost two months and I've been taking:

750mg Swanson Raw ovarian (just before bed)
400mg Swanson sheep placenta
500mg L-tyrosine 
35g of whey protein in a shake, twice a day if I have done exercise 
5g of creatine (I take it for muscle growth, as I am also an athlete but it is proven to increase hgh which will hopefully help my NBE too!)

I felt a lot of swelling in the first month but it went down before my period which finished 3 days ago and it hasn't come back yet but i am hopeful! My bum does seem to have had more permanent growth though!

I am considering adding MSM, is there an advantage between the tablets and the powder? 

Any other advice on my program please?! 

My current size is a 34A

(19-04-2017, 11:52 AM)annathompson Wrote:  After trying phytoestrogens when I was younger and having no results. I decided to start on BO in hope of permanent results, even if it requires lots of patience. 

I am getting a hormone panel next week, though the only other time I had growth was when I started the contraceptive pill and since the one i take has one of the highest levels of estrogen, I think that means my E levels may be low?

My temperature fluctuates around 98.2 so still trying to get that higher, have been drinking ginger tea and taking l tyrosine but considering adding sea kelp? Or is that overload with the l tyrosine?

500mg L-tyrosine 

I felt a lot of swelling in the first month but it went down before my period which finished 3 days ago and it hasn't come back yet but i am hopeful! My bum does seem to have had more permanent growth though!

I am considering adding MSM, is there an advantage between the tablets and the powder? 

My current size is a 34A

Oh I also massage twice a day with a cream that contains collagen!

(19-04-2017, 11:55 AM)annathompson Wrote:  
(19-04-2017, 11:52 AM)annathompson Wrote:  After trying phytoestrogens when I was younger and having no results. I decided to start on BO in hope of permanent results, even if it requires lots of patience. 

500mg L-tyrosine 

My current size is a 34A

Oh I also massage twice a day with a cream that contains collagen!

And 1000mg of omega 3! I thought I had remembered everything but forgot that one!

Hi Anna,
Let me point you to a great BO thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368
Its a growing thread but the big takeaway is that Em found that taking the days worth of BO accelerated it effect.
Have a read and I'm sure you'll gain a lot of wisdom.
Bobbi

(19-04-2017, 01:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Anna,
Let me point you to a great BO thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368
Its a growing thread but the big takeaway is that Em found that taking the days worth of BO accelerated it effect.
Have a read and I'm sure you'll gain a lot of wisdom.
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi!

Thanks for your response, I have read that thread before and that's why I currently take my full dose (3x250mg) last thing at night and i am hoping I will have such good results as Em! I've done 1 month at 500mg and 1 month at 750mg, i had some slight growth on both so I am unsure whether to keep the dose the same or increase? It feels like the swelling has gone down but I have just finished my period. It seems lots of people who have had results are on ~1000mg

Coming up to almost 4 months, and I am now taking 1000mg Swanson's raw ovarian just before bed, I have grown half an inch in the last month, so about 2 and 1/2 overall now. Slowly getting there!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon