Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Before pic and 4 days of noogling

So, I can't figure out how to post picture directly into this box. So, I will just do them as attachments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-04-2017, 05:35 PM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  So, I can't figure out how to post picture directly into this box. So, I will just do them as attachments.

*sigh* First picture is 4 days of Noogling and second picture is supposed to be the 'before' picture.

(19-04-2017, 05:35 PM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  So, I can't figure out how to post picture directly into this box. So, I will just do them as attachments.

Your breasts are absolutely gorgeous already! I can definitely see you plumping up and shaping up nicely with Noogleberry quickly. What is your goal size?

(19-04-2017, 06:07 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

Your breasts are absolutely gorgeous already! I can definitely see you plumping up and shaping up nicely with Noogleberry quickly. What is your goal size?

My goal size is 36C. I know I have a ways to go.

(19-04-2017, 07:16 PM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  

Oh, I just saw that you updated your signature with your goal and current size. You say you're a 34b now, so you're not that far from a C. I do wonder why you want to increase your band size to a 36 though?? Have you taken your current underbust and bust measurements?

I agree with Zara, your breasts are lovely. Noogle make them even more shapely!
Bobbi

(19-04-2017, 07:28 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

Oh, I just saw that you updated your signature with your goal and current size. You say you're a 34b now, so you're not that far from a C. I do wonder why you want to increase your band size to a 36 though?? Have you taken your current underbust and bust measurements?

When I was breast feeding my second daugher ( 6 years ago), I had gone from a 34b to a 36c. I was so frigging happy. When I stopped breastfeeding, they went back to regular size. I was disappointed. It is now my goal to go back to a 36c.

(22-04-2017, 02:49 PM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  

When I was breast feeding my second daugher ( 6 years ago), I had gone from a 34b to a 36c. I was so frigging happy. When I stopped breastfeeding, they went back to regular size. I was disappointed. It is now my goal to go back to a 36c.

Athena! I think my post about noogling will you find interesting! Here's the link 

https://beautynatureandlove.wordpress.co...ogleberry/

Compared to the pictures above, can anyone see a difference?

(22-04-2017, 03:33 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(22-04-2017, 02:49 PM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  
(19-04-2017, 06:07 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Your breasts are absolutely gorgeous already! I can definitely see you plumping up and shaping up nicely with Noogleberry quickly. What is your goal size?

Athena! I think my post about noogling will you find interesting! Here's the link 

https://beautynatureandlove.wordpress.co...ogleberry/

Hi Athena
I agree aim for bigger cup size not bigger band, unless you need to gain weight? Maybe after your pregnancy you were heavier, hence the bigger band size. I was a 34c after pregnancy but I was 20 lbs overweight, and nursing the baby. Aim for 34D! OrDD! Woo hoo! We're cheering for you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon