Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sauna for increasing HG hormone

I wanted to put this out there in its own thread so it is easier for people to find. MissEllen and I had a discussion in the High Temp and BO thread. I found research that says 30min straight (and that is essential that it be 30min without a break) of sauna use increases HG hormone. Article: https://besynchro.com/blogs/blog/1326879...hgh-levels

I have been going to a sauna twice a week for two weeks now. I take 500mg of BO an hour before my sauna session on a empty stomach (in addition to 500mg in the morning and at night) and each time have breast aches either directly afted using the sauna or within a couple of hours of using the sauna. I don't get breast aches during the day on non-sauna days, which supports my theory that the sauna is having an effect. I haven't done any measurements or anything because breast growth is a slow process, I don't know if there would be much of a difference after only a couple of weeks. But the timing of the  aching has been consistent enough that I wanted to share this.

I also drink a protein shake about an hour after my sauna session (I go home after because I don't want to use the gym showers or drag all my protein shake stuff to work with me). My protein shake consists of whey, collagen, and MCT oil in 8oz unhomogenized whole milk (28g protein, 32g saturated fat). Ideally I could drink my shake right after my sauna session but I have yet to figure out how I could make this logistically possible.

(20-04-2017, 11:55 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  I wanted to put this out there in its own thread so it is easier for people to find. MissEllen and I had a discussion in the High Temp and BO thread. I found research that says 30min straight (and that is essential that it be 30min without a break) of sauna use increases HG hormone. Article: https://besynchro.com/blogs/blog/1326879...hgh-levels

I have been going to a sauna twice a week for two weeks now. I take 500mg of BO an hour before my sauna session on a empty stomach (in addition to 500mg in the morning and at night) and each time have breast aches either directly afted using the sauna or within a couple of hours of using the sauna. I don't get breast aches during the day on non-sauna days, which supports my theory that the sauna is having an effect. I haven't done any measurements or anything because breast growth is a slow process, I don't know if there would be much of a difference after only a couple of weeks. But the timing of the  aching has been consistent enough that I wanted to share this.

I also drink a protein shake about an hour after my sauna session (I go home after because I don't want to use the gym showers or drag all my protein shake stuff to work with me). My protein shake consists of whey, collagen, and MCT oil in 8oz unhomogenized whole milk (28g protein, 32g saturated fat). Ideally I could drink my shake right after my sauna session but I have yet to figure out how I could make this logistically possible.

I think dry saunas are amazing for overall health, and now to know that they can increase HGH makes me want to start using it even more. I recently moved and I haven't been able to find a gym and my area that have dry saunas, but this is great info! Thanks for sharing!! 

Xoxo

(21-04-2017, 02:26 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(20-04-2017, 11:55 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  I wanted to put this out there in its own thread so it is easier for people to find. MissEllen and I had a discussion in the High Temp and BO thread. I found research that says 30min straight (and that is essential that it be 30min without a break) of sauna use increases HG hormone. Article: https://besynchro.com/blogs/blog/1326879...hgh-levels

I think dry saunas are amazing for overall health, and now to know that they can increase HGH makes me want to start using it even more. I recently moved and I haven't been able to find a gym and my area that have dry saunas, but this is great info! Thanks for sharing!! 

Xoxo

I agree! Dry saunas are great for overall health. I go to a gym just for the sauna :Big Grin i don't actually exercise. But I have also read that using a sauna has a lot of the same benefits as cardio workouts do. I have been meaning to read up on this more but haven't had a chance to yet. It has also really been helpful for relieving muscle pain in my upper back that I get just from stress. (Its been a rough month.) Either way, it was after reading about increasing HGH that I decided a gym membership just for the sauna was worth it. Though I wish saunas were available in the US the way they are in countries in Asia and some European countries.

How cool!
When I start the BO pills in a few months, I might try that too Smile

Have you tried the same with a 30 min really hot shower?
I think it would induce the same effect right?

xxx

(24-04-2017, 01:23 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  How cool!
When I start the BO pills in a few months, I might try that too Smile

Have you tried the same with a 30 min really hot shower?
I think it would induce the same effect right?

xxx

My showers are usually pretty long and I tend to shower hot but I don't think a hot shower gets quite hot enough. The sauna I use is usually at 158°F/70°C with humidity held steady at 60%. I think from what I have read that a hot shower would have the same effective to a lesser degree but if you're not sweating I don't think you get the same benefit. Exercising increases HGH but I think it has to do with getting internal body temperature up and getting the heart pumping. I also read that getting vitamin D3 levels increased helps increase HGH.

I also read recently that drinking whey protein after exercise helps increase HGH, which would mean my idea of drinking a whey protein shake right after a sauna session is actually something that is really beneficial.

One thing you have to be careful with when using sauna or taking really hot showers is dehydration and dry skin. I limit my sauna sessions to two a week so I don't get dehydrated or dry my skin out. But I have read that hot showers do increase HGH, but I imagine not to the same extent as exercise or sauna. :Smile

I just thought of something, for those who don't have a sauna in the area.

You could also try an infrared blanket.
It is basically a whole body blanket that can increase body temp for a period of time.

Looks ridiculous though xD
But I would guess just as effective a sauna, and you don't have to travel.

I am not getting one, but I thought I would share my idea. I have so many sometimes on NBE^^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(13-05-2017, 12:47 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  I just thought of something, for those who don't have a sauna in the area.

You could also try an infrared blanket.
It is basically a whole body blanket that can increase body temp for a period of time.

Looks ridiculous though xD
But I would guess just as effective a sauna, and you don't have to travel.

I am not getting one, but I thought I would share my idea. I have so many sometimes on NBE^^

That's a good idea! Is it made for sweating in? I wonder how you clean it though. You can also install your own sauna in your home. It's not as expensive as I thought it would be but it also probably depends on where you live.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon