Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blush  hey guys and gals! I'm new here and just wanted to sshare alittle about my new journey. 
I am a 23 yr old female from ky
I have purchased 3 months supply of breast actives, and a noogleberry. 
I take one pill in the morning, noogle for 15 min, and massage with flaxseed oil (fat brushing method)
I try to do extra massages with flaxseed few times daily in between being a recent single mom and working plus the gym. 
I also take the Japanese pig placenta c jelly twice a day. 
Night time routine is usually bath and massage, then noogle, take my pill and apply breast actives cream. Sleeping with oout a bra. 
I have purchase PM and plan to continue all these other methods. 
I workout and to cardio 3-4 times a week. Sometimes more 
PLEASE PLEASE add any input you may have!!! 
Started April 7th I can see results now on April 20th. Not so much growth but firmness and lifting for sure! 

Current: 32A
Goal: 32C or D (I wish)  
Thanks!!!!! ?

(20-04-2017, 03:21 PM)FitandFlat Wrote:  Blush  hey guys and gals! I'm new here and just wanted to sshare alittle about my new journey. 
I take one pill in the morning, noogle for 15 min, and massage with flaxseed oil (fat brushing method)
I try to do extra massages with flaxseed few times daily in between being a recent single mom and working plus the gym. 
Night time routine is usually bath and massage, then noogle, take my pill and apply breast actives cream. Sleeping with oout a bra. 
Started April 7th I can see results now on April 20th. Not so much growth but firmness and lifting for sure! 

Thanks!!!!! ?

Hey FitandFlat! Welcome to the forum! 

I tried BA a long time ago, and it didn't work for me at all. I'm very curious to see if you have any results with it though, so best of luck! I will offer you this piece of advice: it's best not to buy marketed breast enlarging herbal blends. It's better to buy singular herbs and also to cycle with them. 

I have a thread on NB hacks and tips. If you're interested in reading that just go to my profile and click on my threads to see it. 

Best of luck and keep us updated!

(21-04-2017, 02:24 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(20-04-2017, 03:21 PM)FitandFlat Wrote:  Blush  hey guys and gals! I'm new here and just wanted to sshare alittle about my new journey. 

Thanks!!!!! ?

Hey FitandFlat! Welcome to the forum! 

I tried BA a long time ago, and it didn't work for me at all. I'm very curious to see if you have any results with it though, so best of luck! I will offer you this piece of advice: it's best not to buy marketed breast enlarging herbal blends. It's better to buy singular herbs and also to cycle with them. 

I have a thread on NB hacks and tips. If you're interested in reading that just go to my profile and click on my threads to see it. 

Best of luck and keep us updated!

Thank you! I am hoping with the cream having pueraria mirifica it will do something! Fingers crossed I'm feeling firmness for sure but I'm also massaging with a fenugreek oil blend I made with clary sage, lavender, lemongrass, fennel, and clove essential oils. 3x a day and noogling for circulation.

II have eli purchased straight pueraria mirifica and Flax seed to see if that might work better. Along with noogling and massages with my home made enhanvent oil. 

Fenugreek carrier oil
Lavender 
Fennel
Lemongrass
Clary sage
Hope it does something?! 
Started April 7th
Seeing lots of finesse and shape. Bra is slightly tighter.

Hi Fitand soonnottobe Flat!
I'm a recent noogle disciple and think you should work in an hour or more of noogling.
Use your BA creme first and then Noogle. That should help the good stuff go where its supposed to.
I'm using Sublime breast, olive oil and Aloe gel before I noogle and really enjoy the results.
Bobbi

(21-04-2017, 01:22 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Fitand soonnottobe Flat!
I'm a recent noogle disciple and think you should work in an hour or more of noogling.
Use your BA creme first and then Noogle. That should help the good stuff go where its supposed to.
I'm using Sublime breast, olive oil and Aloe gel before I noogle and really enjoy the results.
Bobbi

Thanks for this tip! I will try applying crem then noogling. So hard to find time being a recently single mother ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon