Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipples aren't touching cups anymore

Help!! Up until now my nipples always touched the top of the cups, now they aren't. Is there something wrong with my pump?

(25-04-2017, 03:40 AM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  Help!! Up until now my nipples always touched the top of the cups, now they aren't. Is there something wrong with my pump?

I'd say not touching the top of the cups is a better sign than touching it. theoretically your breasts including your nipple should not be touching the domes in any way.

xx

(25-04-2017, 07:41 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(25-04-2017, 03:40 AM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  Help!! Up until now my nipples always touched the top of the cups, now they aren't. Is there something wrong with my pump?

I'd say not touching the top of the cups is a better sign than touching it. theoretically your breasts including your nipple should not be touching the domes in any way.

xx

Sweetorange parts of my breasts and nipples do touch the domes- i have large domes-i believe i dont need xl domes as i am still a small b cup- its just the swelling is more of a large c cup and so so when the breasts swell they touch the domes. What do you advise?

I agree with Sweetorange, you don't want your nipples to touch the top of the cups. If it does, it could be a sign that you either need a bigger dome size or that you're pumping way too hard. 

The reason why it might have touche it initially and isn't touching it now could be that your breasts are rounding out and becoming denser (which is a good sign of tissue developement). 

If your pump wasn't working, trust me you would know.

(25-04-2017, 03:28 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

I agree with Sweetorange, you don't want your nipples to touch the top of the cups. If it does, it could be a sign that you either need a bigger dome size or that you're pumping way too hard. 

The reason why it might have touche it initially and isn't touching it now could be that your breasts are rounding out and becoming denser (which is a good sign of tissue developement). 

If your pump wasn't working, trust me you would know.

Even this morning they didn't touch the top of the domes. I will take it as a good sign. My breasts must be responding to the pumping. I have noticed a big difference in breast size. I don't feel so concerned now. Thanks!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon