Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting rid of belly fat while gaining weight

(25-04-2017, 11:40 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Girllll the only thing that works for flat tummy is eating clean and organic most of the days , reducing your fat in abs to 10-13% by diet . 
If you want to gain weight for muscle growth you need to get a higher intake of calories but CLEAN calories.  

This takes time of course but it's possible Big Grin

I know what you mean, fortunately I'm living with my parents again and the food here is amazing, everything organic! But even when I was living on my own I would always get organic and healthy stuff. I definitely figured the calorie intake, I have been struggling with weight gain since I was a teenager but as I got older it was easier (I'm 21 one now btw.) to do it especially while eating right and working out. I gained few inches here and there few months ago and give myself a little break and I'm starting again. Thank you for your reply I will be definitely watching out for my diet now haha Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread