Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting rid of belly fat while gaining weight

Thank you for your answer Dianna!

Love all the info you included. To be fair I will leave the weight lose for now, I know if I wanna get abs I should get rid of fat first but I really just don't wanna lose any of the weight I already gained. I will just make sure not to gain any more weight around my abs, which seems possible what do you think? I will include cardio in my workouts. Do you think adding cardio would help me prevent my waist from getting bigger? 

About the diet, I have always had problems with my weight I hated how skinny I was and I figured out what products and what sort of food works the best for me while trying to gain weight. Most of the foods you've mentioned I'm already eating but basically what I do now I'm just gonna double up whatever I'm eating so I can gain that weight. I ate enough to keep my weight stable and not to lose anything. 

I will definitely check out all the workouts and exercises you included, especially those goblet squats! 

I'm taking photos and measurements its very helpful for sure. I just wanna add a bit of mass to my butt really, wanna lift it up so thats the main target of my training. I definitely don't wanna put on lots of weight and look all flabby. So thank you for all the tips and information you've included in your reply I can't wait to try them out!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread