Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to use this?

I bought a Kangzhu pump. Now the thing is the explanation I got in the box isn't very clear.
I don't know how to connect the tube to the cups, or how to airlock them.
Help anyone?

hi irina. i got some kangzhu pumps about 2.5yrs ago. i don’t know if they’ve changed but on mine, the little plastic cup at the end of the hose just slipped over the plastic round on the nipple of the domes with nothing more than a bit of compression to hold them on and the little airlock is built into that little round on the nipple of the domes and is easy to see. after some months of use, they can get a tiny bit sticky and before using, i’d have to put my lips over the dome nipple and suction gently to unstick them. i did like the silicon rings they came with, they were comfortable. also, i did like the little built-in airlock pin, it's such a simple design. careful, though, not to pump to much. good luck growing.

oh, i forgot. the pin in the airlock just locks itself with every release of the pump handle or iow, the negative pressure inside the domes pulls the pin shut. so simple and convenient. i really did like that design.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon