Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox

Hello everyone!

I am a BO user but I've been doubting it since I haven't seen any growth for 2 months. I have symptoms of being Estrogen dominant and  perhaps having too little Progesterone. I am thinking about starting over by detoxing with Milk Thistle  for about a month or so. I was curious if anyone has any suggestions on how I should go about it? 

1)When in my cycle should I start?
2)What amount should I take?
3)Since I am low Progesterone, should I take cream/pills, like Vitex, before, during or after my detox?
4)How should I keep my hormones balanced while growing? What worked for you?

Thank you so much!!

I have never used bo, so i cant answer your questions but mahbe you should try asking or searching in the bovine ovary glandular section.. Smile

(01-05-2017, 08:16 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Hello everyone!

I am a BO user but I've been doubting it since I haven't seen any growth for 2 months. I have symptoms of being Estrogen dominant and  perhaps having too little Progesterone. I am thinking about starting over by detoxing with Milk Thistle  for about a month or so. I was curious if anyone has any suggestions on how I should go about it? 

1)When in my cycle should I start?
2)What amount should I take?
3)Since I am low Progesterone, should I take cream/pills, like Vitex, before, during or after my detox?
4)How should I keep my hormones balanced while growing? What worked for you?

Thank you so much!!

Hey loverandfighter! I don't have any experience with BO either, so I'm just going to answer your questions about detox and I hope this helps!   Big Grin

You can start your milk thistle cleanse anytime, even right now. The dosages for MT are a little finicky though, because different brands contain different amounts. What you should do is read the directions on whatever product your purchase and take the recommended dosage for it.

I would recommend starting vitex on the first day of your cycle and take it all month long. Then take a few days break when your next period come (so like the first 3 to 5 days of your next period). You should be able to safely take vitex along with MT, but as far as progesterone cream, I would hold off on it. See how your detox goes first and also how vitex helps. 

Xoxo

Hi. I wouldn't go overkill. Progesterone only if you have tested low and need it. Do so under guidance, pc cream is no joke. 
Vitex from day one of cycle and take throughout your cycle. My ND has a PHD and herbalist and this is by her suggestions. Too high vitex may hinder growth so lower dose better. 
Milk thistle will help the liver regenerate, great stuff. The liquid extract is great and you can monitor dosage. Pills will get destroyed by digestive process and you will absorb little. 
If low progesterone would mean high estrogen? Cruciferous veg , brocilli brussel sprouts etc dim . 

All this is age dependant. If your under 20 do all this under guidance of a practioner. You can still be growing up to Around 22 so don't wana manipulate hormones too much ya know..

Maybe antimicrobial type diet post BO.. I'm sure the source was clean but garlic onions oregano spice etc

I had a similar issue and my estrogen dominance symptoms disappeared when I started taking something called estrosense which contains DIM, milk thistle, other ingredients to help flush bad estrogens from your body. I also recently took two weeks off from my BO program and am going to switch to PM because my body temp wasnt high enough. Good luck! Keep us posted

Sorry, I didn't actually answer your questions. It takes a few cycles for your body to adjust to anything new that you add. Also when you start depends on what you're taking because some are more estrogenic. Probably easiest to search the forums and know what you want because you know your body best. I personally stopped taking BO when I last ovulated (2 weeks ago) and will start PM any day when my period starts. Ive used progesterone cream for the last two weeks. Hope that helps

Hey!

Thanks all for your replies! I just finished my year at college so to treat myself I decided to a hormone Test!
I have been taking my Milk Thistle as well and I feel much energetic than before. I forgot to mention that I did take gluteboost pills last semester so I probably do need a detox and a test. Since I'm home it may be hard to noogle as consistently but I will certainly take the opportunity each time I get.

@ZaraAri: I took on your advice by taking MT ASAP! I feel better than usual but I'm going to keep detoxing till I get more items to get more breast growth. Also, I've looked at your old regime, I'm thinking about getting MSM powder and see how much I can grow with that. Did you get any specific brand? Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to ask :<

@EllaC: Thank you for your advice! If it turns out I have very low Prog. I will be very cautious about taking Vitex if I do. Got it-- the lower the better, but if there is a better option to use for Prog, please tell me! I also tried your regime which was Flaxseed (...right? lol) but I stop because I didn't want to worsen my suspected estrogen dominance. Anyways, I am 18, but I know I stopped growing because my mom is flat as well as my sister (my grandma was big, so I don't understand why we aren't haha) . I'm only the bigger since I've been noogling but when I was younger I worked out a lot so I may have higher testosterone? Not sure. In terms of MT, I dump the cap in my mouth rather than swallowing the pill. Not sure if that does a difference but I do take the recommended dose.

@Thematrix: Don't worry! Any insight is very helpful! I also suspected that BO didn't work well on me either because I think my low temp. Depending on my results, I will see if i could possibly switch to PM! I had my eyes on it for a while but I hope my body works well with that. I heard horror stories but successes as well.  Good luck on your journey~!

@All: Thank you so much you all! You all helped me so much!

Hey girl! Glad you got so much help! <3 

As far as MSM goes, any brand that carries OptiMSM is the brand you want to buy. Just look for it on the label. 

I use MSM a lot, so I ordered mine online in bulk from this website: http://www.msm-msm.com/

Their bulk prices are ridiculously cheap compared to what you find in stores! 

Hope all this helps, and let me know if you have any more questions! 

Xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon