Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox

Hi. I wouldn't go overkill. Progesterone only if you have tested low and need it. Do so under guidance, pc cream is no joke. 
Vitex from day one of cycle and take throughout your cycle. My ND has a PHD and herbalist and this is by her suggestions. Too high vitex may hinder growth so lower dose better. 
Milk thistle will help the liver regenerate, great stuff. The liquid extract is great and you can monitor dosage. Pills will get destroyed by digestive process and you will absorb little. 
If low progesterone would mean high estrogen? Cruciferous veg , brocilli brussel sprouts etc dim . 

All this is age dependant. If your under 20 do all this under guidance of a practioner. You can still be growing up to Around 22 so don't wana manipulate hormones too much ya know..

Maybe antimicrobial type diet post BO.. I'm sure the source was clean but garlic onions oregano spice etc

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by Loverandfighter - 01-05-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by hannah - 09-05-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by --- - 09-05-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by EllaC - 10-05-2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by Thematrix - 10-05-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by Thematrix - 10-05-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by Loverandfighter - 14-05-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by --- - 14-05-2017, 07:05 PM