Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox

Hey!

Thanks all for your replies! I just finished my year at college so to treat myself I decided to a hormone Test!
I have been taking my Milk Thistle as well and I feel much energetic than before. I forgot to mention that I did take gluteboost pills last semester so I probably do need a detox and a test. Since I'm home it may be hard to noogle as consistently but I will certainly take the opportunity each time I get.

@ZaraAri: I took on your advice by taking MT ASAP! I feel better than usual but I'm going to keep detoxing till I get more items to get more breast growth. Also, I've looked at your old regime, I'm thinking about getting MSM powder and see how much I can grow with that. Did you get any specific brand? Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to ask :<

@EllaC: Thank you for your advice! If it turns out I have very low Prog. I will be very cautious about taking Vitex if I do. Got it-- the lower the better, but if there is a better option to use for Prog, please tell me! I also tried your regime which was Flaxseed (...right? lol) but I stop because I didn't want to worsen my suspected estrogen dominance. Anyways, I am 18, but I know I stopped growing because my mom is flat as well as my sister (my grandma was big, so I don't understand why we aren't haha) . I'm only the bigger since I've been noogling but when I was younger I worked out a lot so I may have higher testosterone? Not sure. In terms of MT, I dump the cap in my mouth rather than swallowing the pill. Not sure if that does a difference but I do take the recommended dose.

@Thematrix: Don't worry! Any insight is very helpful! I also suspected that BO didn't work well on me either because I think my low temp. Depending on my results, I will see if i could possibly switch to PM! I had my eyes on it for a while but I hope my body works well with that. I heard horror stories but successes as well.  Good luck on your journey~!

@All: Thank you so much you all! You all helped me so much!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by Loverandfighter - 01-05-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by hannah - 09-05-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by --- - 09-05-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by EllaC - 10-05-2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by Thematrix - 10-05-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by Thematrix - 10-05-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by Loverandfighter - 14-05-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by --- - 14-05-2017, 07:05 PM