Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO changed my cycle? For the Better or Worse?

To start off, before BO I felt like I was Estro-dominant with heavy periods, excessive bloating, headaches, painful/tender breasts, etc. and I am 18 years old. Never had taken any pills before BO but I suspected myself of having it for a while. I got my first period around 10 and a few months of getting it, my breast were growing to a large A/small B at the time. My periods were always heavy. I have some hair on my nipples, belly/stomach, and minor peach fuzz on my lip. Now I'm 36.5 inches (B cup) with Noogleberry and two months of BO. 

So, for my story which is still happening now, I got my period started two days ago. My period was late by 4 days and it came out of nowhere at night. it was moderate then it got heavy like I'm used to when I am off BO. Just to test how my body functions, I took a BO pill and about a half hour later it got lighter with the same amount of pain (more or less). Afterwards (a few hours), it went back to my heavy normal painful period. so I stopped again until today and took one again. Same thing but way less blood and feels like it's going to be done soon..and on a regular cycle, it lasts five-six days--not three to four! Not that it's bad to have short light periods,  but it's a little concerning that BO has that much effect on my period but not my breasts! I feel like I should completely start over by detoxing my liver and balancing them and focusing on progesterone a bit that is right for my boobie growth. I will continue to NB, but I've been doing NBE for 6 months now and no astonishing progress. I've been wanting big breasts since I was 14... maybe younger. 

Maybe I should stick with just NB? I got nice progress with that, but I just want to grow and feel confident in life. I like my Bs, but I want bigger. It's depressing and I don't know what to do really. I know at my age I should be focusing on other things but is getting bigger breast really too much to ask for?

Hi,

I'm not sure about how BO works but have you done a blood test recently/before taking BO? I think it's best if you get one to check all your hormones and to verify that you're E dominant. Most of the symptoms you indicated are the ones I have but I have higher testosterone. A blood test will help you come up with a NBE plan that is best for you. 

If you don't feel comfortable with how BO is working and if it's creating an imbalance, I do think a detox would be good. Let's see if any other BO users/ladies with estrogen dominance can chip in here. 

Also, it sounds like you have grown by pumping with your noogleberry so I'd definitely continue with that! If I had positive results with nb, I'd be over the moon!! I do understand though that you really want to grow more.....if you are really E dominant, here's a thread that you might find interesting: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12290. There are things you can do, so don't worry! You could also try applying a cream containing volufiline on your breasts for example as it's apparently non-hormonal.

hey there. i have to write fast cuz i’m at work but just read your post and this may not give any insight, still, our cycles are governed by hypothalamus and pituitary and production of LH and FSH. an oversimplification but it’s all i got, so, i went through a period a couple of years ago where i was excited about glandulars so i got BO, adrenal, hypothalamus and pituitary from swanson and was taking daily except for hypothalamus maybe every 2nd or 3rd day. maybe, also, sheep placenta, not sure. just so excited and impatient and basically experimentally idiotic.

at the time i’d gotten some pregnenolone and was taking a little of that along with a bunch of everyday nutritional stuff. maybe, too much pregnenolone cuz it had a negative impact of my emotions. anyway, don’t remember maybe close to ovulation, so, out of the blue, sitting on my bed topless some liquid dropped on my arm and i realized i was leaking but not only that, my breasts were massive swollen and and inside so hard. they were huge. HUGE i had no idea, it’s like they were trying to turn into cantaloupes. it really frightened me so much. never in my life had i experienced anything like it. it seems like there was something else i was taking ..i’ll try to remember but anyway, i suspected the glandulars cuz i’d been taking well over a month by then. it scared me, totally freaked me out. it lasted about a day and a half before they started to contract but leaked the whole time. it was so, so strange how it must’ve stimulated my hypothalamus and pituitary, i mean, i guess. 

whatever you may extrapolate from that, idk ..it kinda seems like there’s a story there but idk. fwiw. maybe, lotus has some idea.

.....................they were MASSIVE Huh

(01-05-2017, 04:34 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi,

I'm not sure about how BO works but have you done a blood test recently/before taking BO? I think it's best if you get one to check all your hormones and to verify that you're E dominant. Most of the symptoms you indicated are the ones I have but I have higher testosterone. A blood test will help you come up with a NBE plan that is best for you. 

If you don't feel comfortable with how BO is working and if it's creating an imbalance, I do think a detox would be good. Let's see if any other BO users/ladies with estrogen dominance can chip in here. 

Also, it sounds like you have grown by pumping with your noogleberry so I'd definitely continue with that! If I had positive results with nb, I'd be over the moon!! I do understand though that you really want to grow more.....if you are really E dominant, here's a thread that you might find interesting: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12290. There are things you can do, so don't worry! You could also try applying a cream containing volufiline on your breasts for example as it's apparently non-hormonal.
Hello bettie!

I haven't done a blood test but I heard those were unreliable and much more expensive than a saliva test. I was curious if you have a test that you recommend me taking or just getting one from anywhere? I really want to take one ASAP so I can get growing. I got great growth with NB at first, but I think BO is preventing growth because even with NB I'm not growing it seems. 

If it appears that I am estro-dominant, I will take Milk Thistle to detox, Progesterone cream, noogle and maybe Volufiline/L-Arginine? I heard L-Arginine is good for growth.  Thanks btw! It really helps!

(01-05-2017, 06:04 PM)solome Wrote:  hey there. i have to write fast cuz i’m at work but just read your post and this may not give any insight, still, our cycles are governed by hypothalamus and pituitary and production of LH and FSH. an oversimplification but it’s all i got, so, i went through a period a couple of years ago where i was excited about glandulars so i got BO, adrenal, hypothalamus and pituitary from swanson and was taking daily except for hypothalamus maybe every 2nd or 3rd day. maybe, also, sheep placenta, not sure. just so excited and impatient and basically experimentally idiotic.

at the time i’d gotten some pregnenolone and was taking a little of that along with a bunch of everyday nutritional stuff. maybe, too much pregnenolone cuz it had a negative impact of my emotions. anyway, don’t remember maybe close to ovulation, so, out of the blue, sitting on my bed topless some liquid dropped on my arm and i realized i was leaking but not only that, my breasts were massive swollen and and inside so hard. they were huge. HUGE i had no idea, it’s like they were trying to turn into cantaloupes. it really frightened me so much. never in my life had i experienced anything like it. it seems like there was something else i was taking ..i’ll try to remember but anyway, i suspected the glandulars cuz i’d been taking well over a month by then. it scared me, totally freaked me out. it lasted about a day and a half before they started to contract but leaked the whole time. it was so, so strange how it must’ve stimulated my hypothalamus and pituitary, i mean, i guess. 

whatever you may extrapolate from that, idk ..it kinda seems like there’s a story there but idk. fwiw. maybe, lotus has some idea.

.....................they were MASSIVE Huh
Hey Solome!

I'm sorry that happened! I'm 18 so I can't take any pituitary supplements yet. As for the glandular, I shouldn't use to much I guess, but overall, I don't want to go through that. It seems terrifying. I hope I can at least get cantaloupe sized breast without it just being swelling!

(01-05-2017, 09:57 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Hello bettie!

I haven't done a blood test but I heard those were unreliable and much more expensive than a saliva test. I was curious if you have a test that you recommend me taking or just getting one from anywhere? I really want to take one ASAP so I can get growing. I got great growth with NB at first, but I think BO is preventing growth because even with NB I'm not growing it seems. 

If it appears that I am estro-dominant, I will take Milk Thistle to detox, Progesterone cream, noogle and maybe Volufiline/L-Arginine? I heard L-Arginine is good for growth.  Thanks btw! It really helps!

You're welcome, Loverandfighter! Yes, apparently a saliva test is more reliable but I've always done blood tests and they all revealed high T. You should really talk to your doctor/gyno and indicate all of your symptoms (heavy periods, excessive bloating, painful breasts etc.) and tell him/her that you want to get your hormones checked. 

It does really sound like BO is preventing growth so I would stop taking it (also for other reasons....). It's fantastic that you were growing on NB alone! Continue noogling and yes, detox. I also heard about L-arginine and might try it one day. I wouldn't use it long-term though because it could lower blood pressure. Make sure you watch out for side effects. Some say it's not something that would work on its own but others say it does promote breast tissue growth(like here: http://getcurvynow.com/breast-enhancemen...-arginine/) and it stimulates HGH. 
As for progesterone, don't use it unless you really are E-dominant. Wait for a confirmation. There's a really useful thread by Zara about natural ways to increase progesterone: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27773

Keep us updated!

Solome, hope you're feeling better. What happened to you does sound terrifying......one needs to be extremely cautious. 
I mentioned this in another thread already but, I would love to know everything you're doing/taking now for NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon