Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laughing Too Hard, I'm Crying...

So, I pumped this morning and I forgot to release some of the air. I was bending down because I dropped my pen that I was writing with. All of a sudden the left cup came slightly loose and made a farting sound. My husband and I laughed so hard that we were in tears.  Big Grin I had no idea the cups could do that!! 

Does anyone else's cups have a tendency to make the "fart" sound?

(01-05-2017, 03:17 PM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  So, I pumped this morning and I forgot to release some of the air. I was bending down because I dropped my pen that I was writing with. All of a sudden the left cup came slightly loose and made a farting sound. My husband and I laughed so hard that we were in tears.  Big Grin I had no idea the cups could do that!! 

Does anyone else's cups have a tendency to make the "fart" sound?

I'm really small so I have to stay completely still for the cups to stay on and if I move my arms at ALL they fart. And if I laugh at the fart it causes more farting. Last night my boyfriend and I had a laughing fart cycle for like ten minutes when I was using the BB... so yeah lol it happens

Ha ha, Yes they sure do make a fart sound.
I have to sit very still and not move my arms to much or I get the fart. It quite scared me the first time it happened.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon